Food at the Trafford Centre

Well I have 1 interview near Trafford Centre and one right in the city so any suggestions would be most welcome! OH has his heart set on relocating to Manchester, what's it like to live there?

Manchester is brilliant!!! I live in north Manc and it's fab. There are nice parts and not so nice parts, like any big city...so if you're serious about relocating, feel free to pick my brain.

There isn't a train line between the centre of Manchester and the Trafford Centre. You can get the tram to Trafford Park. Are you sorted for transport?

CP - thanks for the info on lemon chicken! :D

Yes, I have a car (a green Beetle - I love it so much!) so hopefully I can park at both the places. I'm toying with driving up but got scared about the M6 so thought I might take the train.

From Bath?

The M6 is a nightmare if traffic is bad. Trains are quite good, but it'll be a bit harder for you to get between the city centre and Trafford. Mind you, driving in the city can be a ballache too! It's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other! Is your interview actually at the Trafford Centre?

I live in south Manchester........*waves* :)

Back