Food before weigh in?

honeypop

Gold Member
My weigh in is at half 5. There's no earlier one.
I don't want food to effect my weight loss. What do u eat before weigh ins?

The day of weigh in I eat really lightly - nothing stodgy!

Someone told me that when you eat rice it absorbs water and makes you heavier so I stay away from rice!

Xx

Ok I'm gonna try and stay on mostly fruit for breakfast and lunch. Just til weigh in. Thanks

Just eat normally! Eat something similar every WI day so that your weight is consistent, i work on WI day so always have an apple and cereal for breakfast, then a mugshot with chicken followed by a yoghurt and strawberries for lunch, i only drink 1.5 litres of water too and make sure don't eat or drink anything after 1:30pm.

That way my stomachs as empty as it can be by WI at 6ish without me having to starve all day.

That sounds good. Ill have a light lunch around 1 and then wait until after weigh in. Ugh I wish they had a Tuesday or wed morning weigh in.

This topic come up all the time and my answer is always - just eat normally and keep on plan.

When you are at target will you eat differently on a certain day? I hope not!

Just stuck to plan and have faith....the pounds will fall off.

I do however encourage that you wear similar weight clothing to the weigh in to try to be consistent as wearing jeans and then wearing leggings could cause a false loss/gain x

Back