food directory 2010 & extra easy ????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tee247, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tee247

tee247 Member

hi all i was going to order this today along with a free branded book but i see they are no longer in the magazine :( there used to be a number to call. does anyone know where else to get them otherwise ill have to go find a meeting and buy from there i guess- also i keep seeing this extra easy and i dont understand it can anyone shed a bit of light for me im just used to red and green days haha

Cheers

Tracey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Unfortunately SW no longer sell books to non members so your options are to either join for a week or so to get them, or to buy on ebay although the prices are really inflated.

As for extra easy have a read of the thread for newbies in the section above and then come back with any questions - someone will be able to help if you get stuck!

4. tee247

tee247 Member

ahhhhhhhhhh i see thanks for that , ill go and join and buy all my books and bars gen up on whats new and do a flit as meetings reall are not for me cheers x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Worth joining and getting all the books and hearing the explanation of extra easy. And see what you think

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.