Food directory/ branded foods/low syn snacks 2015

I am going to cancel my online membership(been using for syn values) before doing so thinking of buying the 3 new books so I won't be totally lost.

Now I will still be following my 2014 food optimising from class, I had heard plans had changed a bit - will I get confused with these 2015 books? I understand it now just lists extra easy values - is that right

have the syn values changed at all

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes that's right serenade, just EE syn values. As far as I know, they haven't changed that much in general, but just check before you eat :)
The new plan is essentially just EE, and you load your plate with speed foods (fruit/veg) and protien foods (meat, fish, poultry, beans)

Yes that's right serenade, just EE syn values. As far as I know, they haven't changed that much in general, but just check before you eat :)
The new plan is essentially just EE, and you load your plate with speed foods (fruit/veg) and protien foods (meat, fish, poultry, beans)

thanks Sarah, it was the difference in Syns I was worried about with the 2014 pack and new directory

Apparently they have changed, some by a lot and some things no longer qualify unfortunately.

Seems that the food scientists at head office have stated that things such as Options have decreased in Syn value and Olive Oil no longer counts as an HEB.

Back