Food Dreams!

Big Worm

If you don't want to read about food then don't read any more!

I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim and all I can think about is food! When will this stop? I know it's up to me to think about something else but i cant and its really grinding my gears!

At the end of day 1 i came home from work and realized i had 4 chicken breasts in my fridge that needed to be cooked. I should of just binned them, but so i could be close to food :eek: and have a good smell of something fit, i chopped them up and cooked them in a chipotle chilli sauce and took into work for my colleague the next day! I went to bed thinking about this chicken and wont up thinking about this chicken.

Last night i went to bed looking at suggestions for awesome toasted sandwhiches :eek: and was thinking 'yeh, when i can eat again, this is what im going to have' lol...

I heard my boss say today 'it's all gravy' and literally all i could think about was KFC chicken gravy. i think ive got issues.

I reckon that's your brain playing games with you. If you think about it, it's not *normal* to live on shakes, so your brain is scratching around trying to send the relevant message that will get you to eat?

Just my thoughts, not based on any science! But it should get better soon... stay strong (and busy!)

Food dreams in the early weeks are very common. Some of mine can be so vivid that when I wake up I for the first couple of minutes when I'm still drowsy I really think I've cheated!

NO food references are allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main LT forum

Had a food dream last night! Dreamt there was an office party... I held out for ages, then crumbled. Was thrilled to wake up and realise it didn't really happen!

Back