food fascination....

Lol try cooking it hahaa!!!

Gonna make my chicken soup whilst they eat it...

But i get a real strange pleasure from watching people eat what I have cooked :)

have to say it's times like these i'm grateful to live on my own!

My friend's really looking forward to her birthday cake, and she's been a fab friend over a horrible last 6 months so i know her enjoyment's all i need :)

But i get a real strange pleasure from watching people eat what I have cooked :)

I do too - weird aint it! but it is quite a good feeling knowing they are liking and eating something you have just cooked!

My bf yesterday said my fairy cakes were 9/10 - i was on a right high! lol

I am exactly the same - weird isn't it. I have never before taken so much enjoyment out of cooking and baking! x

Last edited:
my husband is loving it because I am making loads of dishes his mum used to make him when he lived at home. His parents are from jamaica. I really thought that I did not have the time to cook but now I have loads. I must admit that I even dream about food. I do, I dream I have eaten soemthing and then wake up panicking ha ha.
It is hard to cook without tasting though. I am always get the hubby to taste stuff. Hes got a really athletic build and over 6 foot but if I carry on cooking he might end up huge ha ha xxx

I'm not reading this thread anymore! Its making me too hungry! :wave_cry:

But I don't have to cook much at the moment but am obsessed with watching cookery programmes and planning what I am going to have!!!

my husband is loving it because I am making loads of dishes his mum used to make him when he lived at home. His parents are from jamaica. I really thought that I did not have the time to cook but now I have loads. I must admit that I even dream about food. I do, I dream I have eaten soemthing and then wake up panicking ha ha.
It is hard to cook without tasting though. I am always get the hubby to taste stuff. Hes got a really athletic build and over 6 foot but if I carry on cooking he might end up huge ha ha xxx

haha yup you should have seen the size of some of the dinners i cooked chris last week!!! Really enjoyed watching him eat it lol!!

I dream about food alot too...
The most recent i dreamt I ate a whole garlic baguette with cheese lol!!

Back