Food hangover?!!

Bellevie

I think I have a food hangover! Went out for a meat least night (saved my syns) and I did have a few small drinks, nothing excessive and no more than I might have with a meal at home, and now I'm convinced that the reason I feel dreadful was the lovely pizza I had ... yummy though it was I think my body has become accustomed to healthier fare.

Think I'll be sticking with the good, low-syn/free stuff from now on, I feel shocking!!! ;)

Having the same issue myself today. Feel awful after eating a kfc last night. Will not be doing that again.

me three!!!

I had a slice of pizza and some chips last night and I feel sluggish, bloated and tired today!

makes me wonder how on earth I are that every week before starting SW :eek: x

I certainly think there is such a thing as food hangover. I feel awful if I've had a heavy meal - especially if it's something like pizza, fish and chips, kentucky etc. I rarely eat these things, but I suffer when I do.

Same goes for if we have a dinner party, talk about feeling rubbish the next day!

Glad I'm not along but sorry you all get to feel rubbish too!

Like you say my girl, really does make you wonder about how your poor body copes when you're eating whatever you fancy. My husband would live off pizza given half a chance but I'll be making a stand next time he suggests it ... I'll let him off this time since it was a special occasion ; )

My hubby has not been feeling ill today, but has been saying that he could taste the grease in the food we eat last night, and apparently when he saw the calorie counts next to each item on the menu in KFC last night he nearly left without buying anything. Okay, he still got us stuff ( I wasn't there) but I think the next time someone offers us KFC he won't be the devil on my shoulder saying DO IT!!

I think I have the opposite situation to be honest. I'm sure it will straighten itself out in a couple of weeks time, but after months of unhealthy grub, after eating fruit and veg and proper meals for the first time in ages, my tummy is going bazerk!

Back