FOOD I REALLY MISS.....

nomigippy

Peanut butter and banana on toast
Wheaten bread with cheese
Cereal - weetabix, special k, coco pops, etc
Pizza
Chinese takeaway
Scones
Cake (was my daughters birthday today I didn't have any)
Buns

As you may be able to tell I'm missing food
Any help greatly received
I've never faltered in last 7 days but everywhere I go there seems to be food!
Food seems to be the centre of the universe!
Well does for me

Feel your pain but we need to remember thats why wr are now doing cd. It is hard theres no denying that. Food has always been thete for us, through the good times and the bad but it is no longer going to control us. We will use it and abuse it as and when it suits us :) Wow i need to look back and read this daily to keep me motivated ha ha. Good luck with ur journey. We can do this :)

Thx I know exactly what you're saying. If I go and eat I'll hate myself and will be so much harder to start again. So I'm really trying hard to stay strong and just keep going. I want to be thin and dont want food to be my waking thought and last thought at bed( which it normally is). It controls my every thought sometimes. Even now on this good replacement diet!!

I feel ya! Plus it's always on the tele, buses and bullboards. Hey macdonalds/KFC/cereal. Hellooooo? Do they not know am on a diet?

No wonder this nation suffers from overweight and obesity issues.

Rant over and back to positive sole source thinking x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not missed anything yet, even my wine!:cry:

Are you peeps all on SS? I think anyone who an do that is great in the first place! My friend told me she was on step 2 and really looked forward to her 'meal' each day. I've got through 5 days and totally agree with her, 2 shakes today, then chicken, green pepper, spring onion, brocoli, cooked with tandori spice added a bit of milk at the end and it thickened into a sauce and was just like a curry, lush:D then had a coffee with choc orange bar through the evening, feeling ok. bit light headed today but soon passed.

Some of your stories are certainly motivating.

I didn't miss food really until I started going up the steps. today I sniffed a chocolate and licked a honey coated nut fortunately nobody was watching ...

It's hard to know what to say exactly as we're all so different. Madchickvic gave me this advice on one of the diaries: have a counter-attack plan ready. Know when and why you're most likely to crave/eat food and have something lined up to distract yourself. Identify your "weak spots" (for me at night, when watching TV for example) and prepare something then.

Unfortunately, you're going to miss food for a while until you're completely set in the diet; And even then... :( This is why this diet is so psychologically hard, it's because even when we're not hungry, we want food. I mean we go against one of our most basic instincts :(

Why don't you start a diary? (apologies if you already have one). I always come on here and either write or read when I'm craving food. I also look at the "mood board"", a sort of collage I created with pictures representing why I'm doing to diet.

You're gonna get there xxx

Thanks book worm
Will try to best all this in mind when everything looks tasty!!

I so totally miss my friday night Chinese!, and tomorrow is Friday... need to find something to substitute.. any ideas??

Back