Chloe's Food Diary :)

Hell hun :), I found your diary. You wrote on my thread that you wanted to join the Soup challenge this week with the rest of us, but I think you forgot :p. Would you like to join us next Monday for a week ?

Kay xx

Hell hun :), I found your diary. You wrote on my thread that you wanted to join the Soup challenge this week with the rest of us, but I think you forgot :p. Would you like to join us next Monday for a week ?

Kay xx

Oh hey hun :)

Damn yes I did forget! I have actually ended up having soup every day this week anyway haha! But probably haven't done the carb stuff in line with the challenge.

Unfortunately I'm going away tomorrow until Tuesday to visit my boyfriends family and I'm not really sure yet what we're going to be eating etc. I definitely want to do it the week after though! What day should I contact you to get me in for it?

Thanks for remembering me and tracking me down! :D xx

Friday 3rd October

Breakfast:
1 x banana
1/2 can reduced sugar & salt baked beans
HEB - 2 x slices Hovis Nimble & Flora light (4-5 syns)

Snacks
Coffees x 3 (1.5syns)

Lunch
Leftover Soup (Butternut squash, carrots, garlic, onion, cabbage, potato, celery, butter - 1.75 syns)

Snack
Oolong Teas
Apple

Dinner

TBC............

Last edited:
Oh hey hun :)

Damn yes I did forget! I have actually ended up having soup every day this week anyway haha! But probably haven't done the carb stuff in line with the challenge.

Unfortunately I'm going away tomorrow until Tuesday to visit my boyfriends family and I'm not really sure yet what we're going to be eating etc. I definitely want to do it the week after though! What day should I contact you to get me in for it?

Thanks for remembering me and tracking me down! :D xx

hehe :D the bunny never forgets people ! Indeed you can join any week you like lovely, just post on the challenge thread which week you want to start. The challenges run from Monday to Sunday. Glad you've been inspired to have soup this week :p. Excited to have you on board soon, and together we'll kick some butt with those losses ! :asskick: xx

Yesterday I had too much wine and 1/2 big bar of dark chocolate! Oops. Still had a lovely sea bass, with spinach & garlic, corn on the cob, and roast potato squares for dinner though so not all bad :)
I also probably didn't get enough sleep and I've really noticed how HUNGRY I am the day after drinking and not sleeping enough. Find it a struggle to concentrate at work cos I'm just thinking about food!
Usually when I've had my lunch I can settle down but until then I'm starving! Not even the egg helped! Although it was awesome.

Monday 13th October

Exercise: 30 day shred

Breakfast
40g Kellogs All Bran
350ml skimmed milk
1 x banana

Snacks
Boiled egg
Apple

Lunch
Can mackerel in sunflower oil (2 syns)
Rocket, 1/2 yellow pepper, cucumber, radishes, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, cress

I absolutely love this salad combo!!! So easy, and tasty, especially with the rocket as the leaves base! Takes me AGES to eat as well so by the time I've finally finished I am stuffed!

I think it's going to be a good week.... :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 15th October

Breakfast
1/2 can mixed beans in tomato sauce
HEB: 2 x slices wholemeal bread (Hovis Nimble 400g loaf)

Snack
Apple
Coffees x 2 (1 syn)

Lunch
Can mackerel in sunflower oil (2 syns), mixed lettuce leaves, 1/2 yellow pepper, radishes, cucumber, spring onions, tomato, salad cress
Oolong Tea

Snack
Boiled egg

Dinner
Soup - (1/2 pumpkin, carrots, onion, garlic, potato, celery, mixed herbs, black pepper, mild curry powder)

Snack:
HEA: 30g reduced fat grated cheese
HighFi Bar Light (3 syns)

Last edited:
Thursday 16th October

Breakfast:
40g Kellogs All Bran
350ml skimmed milk on cereal and in coffees throughout the day
1/2 banana

Snack:
1/2 banana
Pear

Lunch:
Leftover pumpkin & vegetable soup

Snack
HiFi Light Bar - Rocky Road
Handful of mixed seeds

Dinner
Chicken Fajita mix (Chicken, red pepper, green pepper, onion, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, smoked paprika, ground cumin) with brown rice and homemade salsa (chopped tomatoes, chili, salt, pepper, lime juice)

Snack

Walkers Deli garlic and herb pitta chips - OOPS! Don't even know how many syns.. TOO MANY!

Last edited:
Friday 17th October

Breakfast:
40g Kellogs All Bran
350ml skimmed milk on cereal and coffees throughout the day
1/2 banana

Snack:
1/2 banana

Lunch:
Leftover chicken fajita mix and brown rice, homemade salsa, tablespoon low fat natural yogurt

Snack:

Oolong Tea
Kiwi
Few almonds (6 syns)

Dinner:

Pork chops
Broccoli
Cubed roast potatoes

Last edited:
So the weekend was awful (or amazing) food wise. Just loads of snacks! Starting over this week. I started Bootcamp this evening and LOVED IT!!!

Monday 20th October

Breakfast
1/2 banana
Skimmed milk
40g Kellogs All Bran

Snack
1/2 banana
Boiled egg

Lunch
Asda Chickpea Dahl 400g

Snack
Kiwi
Oolong Tea

Dinner
Spicy Red Lentil Soup
(red lentils, carrots, red onion, potatoe, spices, tomatoes, veg stock)

Oolong Tea

Last edited:
Tuesday 21 October

Did a 12 minute athlete HIIT session in the park :)

Breakfast

1/2 banana
skimmed milk
40g Kellogs All Bran

Snack
1/2 banana
Boiled egg

Lunch
Spicy Red Lentil Soup (red lentils, carrots, red onion, potatoe, spices, tomatoes, veg stock)

Snack
Oolong Tea
Apple
Few almonds

Dinner
Pan fried sea bass with spring onions and olive oil, diced roast potatoes, corn on the cob, mushrooms and garlic

Oolong Tea

Last edited:
Wednesday 22 October

Breakfast
Banana
40g Kellogs All Bran
Skimmed Milk

Snack
Boiled egg
Muller Light Toffee Yogurt
Coffees x 3

Lunch
Spicy Red Lentil Soup (red lentils, carrots, red onion, potatoe, spices, tomatoes, veg stock)

Snack
Apple
Oolong Tea x 3

Dinner

SNACKS!!! Oops.....

Last edited:
Thursday 23 October

Bootcamp 1 hour :D

Breakfast
Banana
40g Kellogs All Bran
Skimmed Milk

Snack
Boiled egg

Lunch
Mackerel in sunflower oil (2 syns), mixed spinach, rocket & watercress leaves, 1/2 yellow pepper, 3 spring onions, 3 radishes, cress, cucumber, tomato

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Homemade beef burgers (with red onion, oregano, crushed garlic, some egg, garlic salt, wholemeal breadcrumbs) with mixed leaves (spinach, rocket, watercress), spring onions, reduced fat cheese, SW chips (about 5)
Also ketchup and light mayo.

Oolong Tea

Last edited:
Friday 24 October

Bootcamp 1 hour :D

Breakfast
Banana
40g Kellogs All Bran
Skimmed Milk

Snack
Boiled egg
Small handful walnuts

Lunch
Mackerel in sunflower oil (2 syns), mixed spinach, rocket & watercress leaves, 1/2 yellow pepper, 3 spring onions, 3 radishes, cucumber, tomato

Snack
Apple
Small helping of baked beans

Dinner
Quorn Bolognase

TBC.............

Last edited:
Wow I didn't do this for over a month, oops! Starting over!

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal slices of Warburtons 400g loaf
1/2 can baked beans
Coffees with skimmed milk

Snacks
Boiled egg
Grapes

Lunch
Can of mackerel in oil (2 syns)
Red pepper, salad leaves, watercress leaves, spring onions, cucumber

Snacks

Dinner