Food Kryptonite....

Superfree Princess

Silver Member
I was just wondering if anyone has a food kryptonite? There are certain food I just can't have in the house since starting Slimming World. I know no food is off limits, however I would never be able to eat just 1 piece of flapjack! I would end up eating the 16 pieces in the box! :eek:

Excellent topic. Mine is Quality Street - I will devour all the orange and strawberry cremes single-handedly given the chance!

Not an every day thing but birthday cake! Thank goodness theyres only 2 a year in this house as I just don't have the will power to resist it, I love it!

My other half smuggled it in the other week whilst I was out with friends, you would have thought from my reaction it was another woman! I knew I was being daft, but I just knew I would have my face in the box like a horse bag!:sigh:

Pizza for me, I just cannot resist a slice if it's in front of me!! Otherwise, cake of any sort - in my previous life I would happily sit and eat an entire slab of angel cake / madeira cake in one sitting...

Tiger loaf.
Any sort of vegan biscuits/cake
peanut butter

Note - the above 3 things I DO NOT BUY except for twice a year, birthday and xmas as a present to myself. Buy cakes/biscuits sometimes as a treat but tiger loaf is a no no. aused to eat 800g loaf in one sitting

Ooh I totally forgot, fresh bread.... any french stick entering the house will be demolished and will never be seen again.

Good topic! Mine are white bread, kettle chips, houmous & nature valley granola bars! I love these things but they not worth the syns in my opinion.x

food, with side helpings of food.:D

garlic bread and coleslaw, prawn cocktail crisps, im totally with PINKNAILS on the multipack problem. i have to keep them out of sight, out of mind. living with 2 growing boys and a hubby almost at target is a nightmare. i may have to kick them all out until im target!!!

I'm SO with Mandlegrot with te tiger loaf! That bread is amazing, I could eat a whole loaf with butter and a block of cheese given half the chance! I don't have a problem with chocolate and crisps but Ritz crackers would be gone in a flash! Also poppyseed crackers with Boursin or Applewood cheese...that's now a Christmas treat only!

Mine is bread too, one slice and I'm onto the whole loaf. Toasted with butter & jam is my absolute favourite. Can't have bread in the house at all. Echo what a lot of people have said about multi packs of things. I've eaten whole boxes of hifi bars before!

Any types of sweet things like cakes, biscuits, bags of sweets, cookies, chocolate amd crisps, i cannot keep these multipack things in the house!! Anything else i can kind of resist temptation

That sounds exactly like me plus french stick also and cheese must come in very small portions. Have been known to go to deli counter and buy 40g low fat cheese.

food!
haha no only joking...kind of.
Haven't bough anything in the cake chrisp department sine starting as if i did i would eat it all with reckless abandon! or ice cream. mmmmmm

I agree with those that have said bread, especially Tiger Bread ;)

Crusty bread with butter...or just loads of white bread toast....sugary cereals and nutella and peanut butter! They are all sooo amazing buy no good for the waistline as I found out lol

Back