food makes you think

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 6 November 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    its amazing how little we eat now 3 shakes and water before i was on cd i ate loads for the sake of eating and was still hungry and now just 3 shakes and feeeling full
    it makes me realise how much junk i ate when i didnt need to.
    hope when im down to my target weight that i dont go back to my old eating habbits#
    as when some tells me ive lost weight i think mentally thats an excuse to eat more???:jelous:

start weight 13.10
    week one 13.5 lost 5ibs
    week two

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Lol I understand what you mean, you are like me it has the opposite effect, people get motivated by complements I start eating lol, hope I change my eating habit too.

4. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    awww at least im not the only one who thinks like that i lost 2 stone about 5 months ago with cd and came of the diet as i couldnt stick to it now im back been 9 days and it seems easier the second and last time round i hope need to loose about 3 stone and i will be happy

5. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    what is your starting weight if you do not mind? i need to lose 5-6 st at least 16st7lb

6. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I'm exactly the same, I've had loads of restarts and each time I've given up it is when people have begun to comment on my weight loss. I guess I use weight as a shield, when I'm fat I feel I sit in a corner and blend in (Wishful thinkng!) I know people won't talk about "me". It's reassuring to know others have the same reaction.

We'll all get there!

7. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    my start weight was 14 stone now 9 days later im 13.3ibs finish week 2 on monday so see how much ive lost
    hopefully if i stick to it i will be around 12 stone by xmas

8. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel the same, I realise how much crap I really used to eat.

9. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Same here and I am actually appaled by how much I used to eat!

A typical day would be:

Small bowl of healthy cereal like bran flakes (as every day I was starting a diet!)

I would cave in at about half 10 and go to Gregs bakery for a cheese and onion pasty AND a caramel doughnut.

Lunch would either be half of a takeaway pizza from Papa Johns or a coronation chicken sandwich or coronation chicken jacket potato with loads of butter from the local sandwich place

Mid afternoon snack would be chocolate bar, sweets, popcorn - something like that but not just one but two or 3!

And then in the evening I would eat whatever for dinner, takeaway or spaghetti bolognase or something and then I would have a chocolate bar or ice cream for desert!

When I read over that it makes me feel sick, I don't even recognise those eating habits anymore! No wonder I was about 11 stone (5 foot 1) when I started Lighter Life back in January!

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Originally Posted by nimi [​IMG]
    as when some tells me ive lost weight i think mentally thats an excuse to eat more???:jelous:

oh yes i know that one all too well x

11. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This post is interesting as I've been on CD for over 9 weeks now and the more compliments I get, the more I feel like eating, my boss has been away for about 5 weeks and commented via e-mail today that she couldn't wait to see the 'new Sarah'.... for some reason that has FREAKED me out and I have been picking and self sabotaging all afternoon :(

Weird.. I think I need to get back to therapy..

Sarah x

12. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    comments are good this morning when to sainsbury and my friend said your looking slim i thought yes thanks and walked pasted the chocolate biscuits and thought get out of this shop before i buy some indulging food? lol

think i really need to educate my self when it comes to food as the temptations everywehere especially on tv like the M&s adverts there a killer

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.