Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

food makes you think

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 6 November 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    its amazing how little we eat now 3 shakes and water before i was on cd i ate loads for the sake of eating and was still hungry and now just 3 shakes and feeeling full
    it makes me realise how much junk i ate when i didnt need to.
    hope when im down to my target weight that i dont go back to my old eating habbits#
    as when some tells me ive lost weight i think mentally thats an excuse to eat more???:jelous:

start weight 13.10
    week one 13.5 lost 5ibs
    week two

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Lol I understand what you mean, you are like me it has the opposite effect, people get motivated by complements I start eating lol, hope I change my eating habit too.

4. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    awww at least im not the only one who thinks like that i lost 2 stone about 5 months ago with cd and came of the diet as i couldnt stick to it now im back been 9 days and it seems easier the second and last time round i hope need to loose about 3 stone and i will be happy

5. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    what is your starting weight if you do not mind? i need to lose 5-6 st at least 16st7lb

6. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I'm exactly the same, I've had loads of restarts and each time I've given up it is when people have begun to comment on my weight loss. I guess I use weight as a shield, when I'm fat I feel I sit in a corner and blend in (Wishful thinkng!) I know people won't talk about "me". It's reassuring to know others have the same reaction.

We'll all get there!

7. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    my start weight was 14 stone now 9 days later im 13.3ibs finish week 2 on monday so see how much ive lost
    hopefully if i stick to it i will be around 12 stone by xmas

8. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel the same, I realise how much crap I really used to eat.

9. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Same here and I am actually appaled by how much I used to eat!

A typical day would be:

Small bowl of healthy cereal like bran flakes (as every day I was starting a diet!)

I would cave in at about half 10 and go to Gregs bakery for a cheese and onion pasty AND a caramel doughnut.

Lunch would either be half of a takeaway pizza from Papa Johns or a coronation chicken sandwich or coronation chicken jacket potato with loads of butter from the local sandwich place

Mid afternoon snack would be chocolate bar, sweets, popcorn - something like that but not just one but two or 3!

And then in the evening I would eat whatever for dinner, takeaway or spaghetti bolognase or something and then I would have a chocolate bar or ice cream for desert!

When I read over that it makes me feel sick, I don't even recognise those eating habits anymore! No wonder I was about 11 stone (5 foot 1) when I started Lighter Life back in January!

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Originally Posted by nimi [​IMG]
    as when some tells me ive lost weight i think mentally thats an excuse to eat more???:jelous:

oh yes i know that one all too well x

11. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This post is interesting as I've been on CD for over 9 weeks now and the more compliments I get, the more I feel like eating, my boss has been away for about 5 weeks and commented via e-mail today that she couldn't wait to see the 'new Sarah'.... for some reason that has FREAKED me out and I have been picking and self sabotaging all afternoon :(

Weird.. I think I need to get back to therapy..

Sarah x

12. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    comments are good this morning when to sainsbury and my friend said your looking slim i thought yes thanks and walked pasted the chocolate biscuits and thought get out of this shop before i buy some indulging food? lol

think i really need to educate my self when it comes to food as the temptations everywehere especially on tv like the M&s adverts there a killer

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.