food obsession!!!

louise4

hello this post is going to seem like an odd one!! so be warned :eek:
i started SS 14 weeks ago and for the past 7 weeks i have got a little obsession with food!!!
i have five children and my partner, the way i am surviving this diet is i have to handle it and handle it to perfection!!! i can not stop cooking and making things!! everyday i make huge home made dinners currys,spag bowl,fajitas,mexican platters,fryups,roasts, ect... i go threw loads of effort will cook for hours then i stand back and watch my family say mmmmmm and it makes me feel great!!
come 9pm i go into the kitchen and make my partner a snack its normally something like a egg, sausage, cheese sandwich or cheese on toast, or a big ham salad sandwich, im also loving making kids home made toffee, caramel, cakes,
i google new recipes,
i google mcdonalds menu just to see if anything new is out,
i google all my fav meals so i can stare at the pictures!!!
i try and make things in my house with garlic so i can smell my hand for the rest of the day with garlic on it!
when ever i pop into a shop i buy loads of extra food just so i can get the satisfaction of making other people it!
i could go on...
this does not ruin my diet and iv never been tempted! i also watch no end of cooking programmes,
what the hell is wrong with me? i also smell everything i serve a few times before i serve it...

I cook a lot of cakes for everyone too.. My consultant said I'm becoming a feeder.... Giving everyone else food creates satisfaction for me... Apparently she was the same too lol x

I too was like this whilst I was doing slim and save, it made me happy to know that my family were eating tasty filling food lol x

My new favourite programmes are Masterchef and Food Glorious Food. I also spend many an hour looking at restaurant menus to plan where I am going for my Birthday in October and various other special occasions post diet. Better that than actually eating food though!

Yep, I'm a feeder too :D On top of that I have become obsessed with nutrition: I am forever googling the nutritious content of food to give my husband all the vitamin and minerals he needs. My latest obsession is B12 and zinc (I'm a vegetarian). I think it actually helps the diet, it does in my case anyway. :)

And I bet your family is loving it :D

lol i think there is alot of partners getting extra fed!!! thank god it aint just me!! im coming off the diet in 3 weeks for 5 whole days :) as im getting married in 22 days, iv looked at so many menus to see where im eatting, im not even going to be careful i am going to eat what i want when i want, as i know after the wedding il be back on the diet for at least two months as i want to weigh 8 stone ( im only 5ft tall )
tonight im making them all chicken curry and mexican wedges with melted cheese :) lol xx

I am a feeder too, because i feel i have more energy and feel more organised, as previously would settle for takeaway so got to be healthier for family.

im also obsessed with the shopping list!!! i have just added a few things to it, my partners snack tonight 10.30pm was home made fish in bread crumbs,home made chips, and it didnt bother me, but when i opened the jar of pickled onions today i made a few months ago to give pne to the kids with there teas my god my mouth drooled so much i alsmost shoved one or 20 in my mouth lol x

Back