Food on the run

StephCracknell

Silver Member
I have just started sw and did fine over the weekend when I was at home and could cook, but have found this quite difficult for breakfast and when out of the house. We went to London for the day on Saturday and when it came time for lunch it was difficult for us to find somewhere that we could both eat as most sandwich chains weren't really a good choice.

I have also found breakkie difficult as I usually have porridge at the office (I commute 1.5 hours to London so get up way too early to eat at home) as it is healthy and filling but have it with a bit of dried fruit, seeds and a few nuts, but that particular choice which wouldn't be high in points on WW uses up all my HB's and some syns! I am sure there is a reason for it.

Does any one have any good filling ideas for breakkie and lunch on the go/office?

Thanks so much!!
x
Steph

what about a mullerlite and a banana? Or what I have is bram flakes and a banana. I weight out the box of cereal into 42g bags, then i know i am having exactly the stated amount.

Ooooh brekkies a hard one if you're not at home. Make sure you've got fruit and mullerlight with you (i do that anyway incase i get the munchies - better than reaching for the chocolate) I don't really know what else to suggest really. Sorry - not much help am i!

Thanks hon, I will have to stock up on yoghurts, and might have to start eating lunch type things for breakkie.

x

That might be a better idea - it'll give you more options then. i think if it was me i probably wouldn't bother and i'd end up skipping it!

try not to skip brekkie as it gives ypu a good start. Try the measure of cereal and take some milk to have when you get in. For luncg try a jacket potato and beans with salad it is what I am going to try and stick to.
Keep up the good work.
:0)

Thanks Ruby, a jacket for lunch sounds lovely, will give that a go, and will measure out my cereal to take along with me

x

Back