Food poisoning- help

X Kelly X

Silver Member
I'm currently suffering from food poisoning from a meal I ate out on Wednesday evening. The only thing I seem to be able to keep in is plain noodles and squash. :-(
Has anyone got any ideas for something that might be more nutricious as I haven't been following the plan since yesterday as I'm physically not hungry that often. So not like me'!! Haha. Any help much appreciated! Thank u! Xx

Thank you guys. Ive just managed to eat some Heinz tomato soup so here's hoping it stays in. X

Poor you! I agree with the other posts. For now I would just eat what you can keep down and what you fancy. Keep your fluid intake up. Think about the plan again when you feel better. Rice pud always works for me, and a bit later either chicken or cream of tomato soup.

I used to suffer from recurrent bouts of ibs related gastro-enteritis and the Doc recommended either water with a bit of sugar dissolved in it or the old fashioned gripe water. Not sure if this is still the suggested thing though as advice and guidelines change so often!

Hope you feel better soon. :bighug:

Toast (while not particularly SW friendly) is great for recovering after food poisoning.
Just make sure you're drinking lots not dehydrating.
Hope better soon x

Back