Food rehab

silencemylips

Silver Member
After eating over the weekend I now feel like I'm in rehab! I went 9 weeks perfectly then had a wedding, ate but very controlled and still lost 2lbs. Fell ill this weekend and ate again, now I just want chocolate constantly! I'm managing to not cave with the help of my boyfriend!

Anyone else felt like this and how did you get through it till you were back and completely in focus?

Hey hun. When i have weak moments i like to have a look at my fat pictures and that always gives me the determination to carry on. Think of all the weight you have lost and all you have been through to get it because this diet is not an easy one. Good luck this week x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hope you are feeling better. I found eating really difficult - don't give into it - just really try to get back into it as soon as you can. It will probably take a similar amount of time as it did the first time round. The sooner you can you better it will be. Don't use it as an excuse to start again tomorrow.
I had to have an operation last year after 6 months sticking 100% to plan, even through Christmas. Its taken me from April last year until last week to get my head back in the right place.

keep going :)

marshma said:
Hey hun. When i have weak moments i like to have a look at my fat pictures and that always gives me the determination to carry on. Think of all the weight you have lost and all you have been through to get it because this diet is not an easy one. Good luck this week x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank you, that's a great tip, I'd forgotten about that one! Xx

BethereforChristmas said:
Hope you are feeling better. I found eating really difficult - don't give into it - just really try to get back into it as soon as you can. It will probably take a similar amount of time as it did the first time round. The sooner you can you better it will be. Don't use it as an excuse to start again tomorrow.
I had to have an operation last year after 6 months sticking 100% to plan, even through Christmas. Its taken me from April last year until last week to get my head back in the right place.

keep going :)

Thanks, I'm feeling better now and have stuck to the plan with no derailing, so think I'm doing ok. Still apparently not in ketosis though but hopefully after today i will be. Thanks again!

Back