Food thats rubbish!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
I know were all trying to be healthy and we all have to swear we like brocolli and other detoxing beautifying food stuffs but i was just wondering if anyone else had one food that they just cant come around too, i keep trying pineapple as "its so good for you" and "ooh it's so tasty" and apparently it makes you look like a cross between claudia schiffer and that zeta jones woman but i think it tastes pants so please feel free to add to this list of wonder foods that are pants.:cry:

I'm finding new foods I never used to like but seem to go into most meals, Spinach is a fave at the mo. I can NOT get on with Quorn no matter what I do. Can't eat Mushrooms, Fish and Lamb

Quorn - yuk, in any of it's forms it is minging!!

Smoked fish - wish I liked it, superspeed and all that but nope, yuk.

I have to agree with Quorn as well. I'm not too keen on fruit either, but Quorn in any form is much worse.

Jacqui

Oooh....I love Quorn - isn't it strange our different tastes!!

I hated polenta - blargh!!! I've only tried it once, but never again, and I'm not fond of noodles either although I do try to perserve with them and I put a few in stir fry's.

bleurgh to...fish, mushrooms, lentils and any form of bean - aduki, haricot, kidney, butter etc etc!!!

yay to quorn mince (but only when its flavoured properly!!)

I love quorn - though I have heard that some people can have a reaction to it.

Can't eat cottage cheese at the moment, don't hate it, just can't eat it.

Cottage cheese.................I have tried numerous times but cannot like it whatever I try!!!

Don't do quorn....or celery raw, but its ok cooked in recipes...
I don't think there is anything else. I would eat anything really.

Loving scan bran and cottage cheese at the mo!!
tasty and keeps you regular ;0)

I hate fish!!! wish i liked it but yak yak yak!!!not keen on brocoli but i eat it i would like to know how to season quorn mince properly tho???

Quorn is lush!
Dont like Tiger Prawns at the moment, wish I did because they are so nice but they are currently turning me right off!

Fish, GAG. Unless it's in batter it can swim in the other direction!

.. and butternut squash, gave it ago the other day.. disgusting!

Ah Ria, now you've made me think of jelly. Blurgh - pointless food.
Not sure it's on the list of things which are good for you but a lot of people have it as it's low syn but I really don't get it!!

I hate quorn of any variety.. have tried it to make green days more bearable.. but its vile! Also dislike fish .. but i am getting much more used to fruit and veg now :)

I can eat quorn mince, but have to put lots of oxo cubes in ti! Which defeats the object really. Can't do the pieces the texture is not nice!
Fish is ok if I don't get a bone. Otherwise I can't finish it.
Not keen on mushrooms, and I can't BEAR parnips!
Never tried shellfish, but I can't say I fancy them, and h*ll would freeze over before I tried oysters!

Back