Food thats rubbish!!

cottege cheese is fowl - I wont enclose what I associate it with lol also to add cous cous cake there is no flavour and when I taste it I want to puke it all out - my body will just not accept it.

I can't stand anything that obviously contains sugar substitute like splenda. Only thing I can have is diet fizzy pop and not notice it. Very strange that!:confused:

Raw tomatoes ick, parsnips ick ick, and okra ick ick ick Bleaurgh!!
I can eat tinned toms and tomatoes that are cooked but raw eww, parsnips just taste wrong, as for okra just kill me now, vile slimy mush ewwwwwww.

blueberrys are wierd too i love berries usually and i know there so good for you but i just CANT like them as much as i know they will do me some good. celeriac is also god awful tried it when i was on the atkins and it made me spew.

Lol...quorn pieces (can eat themince, but with loads of seasoning), but shudders at quorn pieces.
Liver and all offal and also shell fish! ewwww!!!!

lol @ lentil i am like that all food is ace i just think some stuff is in describabley bad like sprouts i dont know what possesses people there like little green pieces of evil.

I like quorn but quorn mince gives me the boak! (for the non scottish that means it makes me sick :p)

Nope, I wasn't allowed to be fussy growing up and as a result I like everything! I made myself like olives and now I love them :D

I'm vegan so don't do meat and dairy but I love all fruit, veg, TVP (that's eggless quorn basically!), tofu, pasta...yum

Only thing I can think of is grapefruit and raspberries, too sour for me!

Tried quorn since starting with SW....yuk yuk yuk:(
Cottage cheese makes me ill:eek:
and cucumbers, grapefuit and melon....would rather stick pins in my eyes!!:cry:

lol

Everything else is just fine though.:D

for me its got to be bulgar wheat tried it thought i would gip sorry cant do it

I was bought up at a time when you HAD to eat everything that was put in front of you - it was a punishable offence to leave anything, 'think of all the starving people in the world'...!!!

As a result, I find it really hard to think of ANYTHING I dislike, except coconut - then it's not the flavour, it's the texture of the stuff! A Bounty Bar (don't even know if they still exist!) would be totally inedible! I could probably manage to eat the chocolate off the outside though, if I could wash it first...!!!

Quorn - funny texture
Porridge - makes me gip
liver/kidney - yak
beetroot - never had it but I just KNOW I don't like it...

I am not a fussy eater and will eat anything except hearts, jellied eels, brains, sweetbreads and tongue.
I will eat but don't like any of the berries, be it strawberries, blackberries or blueberries.

Back