foodfairys new diary!!!!!!!!

i dont bloody believe it!!! woke up this morning with a stomach bug and a temprature :cry:

that means i couldnt make it to my first weigh in and im gutted :(:( i know it will show on the scales next week but i was so looking forward to going and have run out of mint crunch hifi bars as the last one in the pack mysteriously dissapeared :rolleyes:

oh well nothing i can do i suppose but look forward to a mega los next week now ;)

i dont bloody believe it!!! woke up this morning with a stomach bug and a temprature :cry:

that means i couldnt make it to my first weigh in and im gutted :(:( i know it will show on the scales next week but i was so looking forward to going and have run out of mint crunch hifi bars as the last one in the pack mysteriously dissapeared :rolleyes:

oh well nothing i can do i suppose but look forward to a mega los next week now ;)

Oh dear :hug99: hope you feel better soon.

:hug99::sick: Hope that you are feeling better Food Fairy!!!

Sending you loads of Get Well :vibes:.

thanks girls, im feeling alot better this morning though ive just woken up so i'll see how the day goes :)

been AWOL again havent i!!!
been to my sisters for a few days as shes having a bit of a time of it atm and she has no internet :eek:

ive been lost without it i can tell ya lol! back home now so catching up with things etc.

went to class last night and have lost a measly 1/2lb in 2 weeks but i think that was because i had my tea before i went, hopefully anyway :p

had an excellent week this week, just got back from my weigh in and lost 3lb, got SOTW and also won the raffle, my lucky day i reckon :party0011:

apologies for not being around AGAIN but im addicted to reading my novels at the minute, any spare moment i get and my heads stuck in a book!!! rather that than shovelling food in out of boredom :p

had an excellent week this week, just got back from my weigh in and lost 3lb, got SOTW and also won the raffle, my lucky day i reckon :party0011:

apologies for not being around AGAIN but im addicted to reading my novels at the minute, any spare moment i get and my heads stuck in a book!!! rather that than shovelling food in out of boredom :p
Oh fantastic foodfairy well done I am really chuffed for you. What did you win for the raffle?

i won the new sw mag, 2 boxes of alpen lights and a gardening fork and gloves lol!!

got a free gift tonight too, lots of different sw fridge magnets and each ones got a recipe on, its great :D

Well done mate!! I've lost 3 lbs too!! Was thinking this last bit would never shift so had to do fast forward to give it a boost!!

Have a lovely weekend x

Back