Extra Easy Foodie inspiration needed please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sunnies, 15 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all
    I'm trying to get back into SW after a two week break (which I stayed the same miraculously!!) but now after some ideas for my lunch and tea tonight please?

I had a yog and grapes for my brekkie, and used my a HE as milk. I made the fish pie from the mag yesterday for tea and it was uber yummy! But now, I'm stuck for today....

What are you all having that might inspire/make my mouth water?

Many thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Think I'm going to make a syn free quiche but try it with low fat super noodles, bacon and mushrooms and maybe a syn free pizza using smash!

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There's a 'Fiesta pork casserole' simmering in my slow-cooker as we speak! It's from the new SW cookbook 'Family feasts for a fiver'! IT's diced lean pork, red onion, smoked paprika, garlic powder, marrow (well I used courgette- same family!), peppers, butternut squash, passata with basil and seasoning. I'm trying a red day today for a change so I'm serving it with extra butternut squash, mashed.X

5. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    for lunch i had turkey with roasted veg (courgette, tomato, pepper and onions) and for tea i'm having steak with brocolli and green beans and some sw chips Mmmmmmm

6. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Some good ideas - I love the SW quiche :)
    In the end I had homemade coleslaw (0.5 syns), salad with boiled egg and tuna pasta. It was very yummy!
    THought I'd have beans, pots/chips, quorn sausages, eggs and then some onion rings (2.5syns) for tea tonight.

I'm also making brownies from the Desserts book that came with the magazine a few months back.

Thankyou all for your ideas and for the inspiration to get me back into it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.