Extra Easy Foodie inspiration needed please!

sunnies

Morning all
I'm trying to get back into SW after a two week break (which I stayed the same miraculously!!) but now after some ideas for my lunch and tea tonight please?

I had a yog and grapes for my brekkie, and used my a HE as milk. I made the fish pie from the mag yesterday for tea and it was uber yummy! But now, I'm stuck for today....

What are you all having that might inspire/make my mouth water?

Many thanks :)

Think I'm going to make a syn free quiche but try it with low fat super noodles, bacon and mushrooms and maybe a syn free pizza using smash!

There's a 'Fiesta pork casserole' simmering in my slow-cooker as we speak! It's from the new SW cookbook 'Family feasts for a fiver'! IT's diced lean pork, red onion, smoked paprika, garlic powder, marrow (well I used courgette- same family!), peppers, butternut squash, passata with basil and seasoning. I'm trying a red day today for a change so I'm serving it with extra butternut squash, mashed.X

for lunch i had turkey with roasted veg (courgette, tomato, pepper and onions) and for tea i'm having steak with brocolli and green beans and some sw chips Mmmmmmm

Some good ideas - I love the SW quiche :)
In the end I had homemade coleslaw (0.5 syns), salad with boiled egg and tuna pasta. It was very yummy!
THought I'd have beans, pots/chips, quorn sausages, eggs and then some onion rings (2.5syns) for tea tonight.

I'm also making brownies from the Desserts book that came with the magazine a few months back.

Thankyou all for your ideas and for the inspiration to get me back into it!

Back