Foods we HATE!....

Piccalilly.....food that might glow in the dark is just wrong
Smoked salmon
Watery thin gravy....why bother
Olives.....I've tried to like them but it's just not happening

I hate green peppers, yuck.

Other than that, I enjoy most foods. (And yum yum, sashimi, could eat plates of it! :D)

Sashimi is Raw fish.... Often confused with sushi which is the rice aspect of it....... It's delish!

i actually didnt know that... learn something new everyday lol.

Well ive never tried sushi, always thought it was raw fish.. An ive had raw salmon but didnt like the thought of it!

I like most stuff though not anything like liver/kidney etc

Dont like palma violets or fig rolls either

Or anything blackcurrant flavoured (like sweets) but like Ribena!!!

Seafood, shellfish, Gammon, Pineapple, Oregano, Tuna (any type), Hazelnuts/Praline, Olives, Sweet and sour sauce (except the Diet Fanta one), Chocolate mini rolls make me gag; literally!
Only like Risotto or scrambled egg if I cook it!

Im very picky with meat! Only like breast of the chicken. Like bacon but hate pork sandwich meat or on a sunday dinner. Like minute steak and some burgers but not joint of meat or mince etc. Dont like lamb! You'll not getting me eating any sort of liver, kidney etc...bleughhh!

Meat aside, I dont like olives, fresh tomatoes, celery, fennel, egg whites, most fish..can't think of anything else at the minute!

This is good....I can agree with a few thing people have said as I am a bit fussy but what I hate, really really hate are corriander and celery. YUK!!!! With other stuff I don't like you can normally eay around it but the taste of these two ruin a good meal

Coriander really divides people, some people taste it as "soapy" and unpleasant, others as herby and nice.

They think there may be a genetic reason why

Coriander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow,that is really interesting. To me it doesn't taste soapy just utterlydisgusting, and is the equal to celery on the taste scale.

If I ever eat anything with coriander or celery in it and I get that taste I can't even force myself to swallow it as it's that awful to me, you can’t evenhide it in the food as I can still taste is as it’s that strong and bleugh!!! Hate hate hate it.

The worst situation I have been in with food was the first time I met myboyfriend mum, she had made a really nice meal of pasta, salad and garlic breadbut....I didn't know until I took the first bite she had put celery in the pasta sauce and the salad!!! So what a first impression for me to make when the I have a look of utter disgust pass my face when I taste the meal she had made especially for me going round, I had only had a tiny mouthful so managed to get it down but I couldn't eat any more so ended up just having garlic bread. Idon't know who was more embarrassed out of me, my boyfriend or his Mum so thatmade an awkward situation even more awkward haha oops!

I LOVE coriander! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh another one...I can't stand rosemary! Yackkkkk

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back