Foods we HATE!....

Not enough!!! wished there were more things I don't like!!! .... seriously, there's the odd few things I'm not keen on... some pickles, tomato ketchup,
but I really hate marzipan (any 'pretend' almond flavours) although I like proper almonds, oh and sweet & sour sauce
But I do like corriander and offal, and raw fish

How could I forget the one food that is bloody EVERYWHERE! Even ordered a Pizza once that had a whole bush of the stuff on top! Every other bag of salad contains it. If it's even on my plate I can taste it once it's removed!
What is the disgusting item of which I speak????

Rocket! boak!

Peas, liver, peanut butter, nuts yuck yuck yuck lol

How could I forget the one food that is bloody EVERYWHERE! Even ordered a Pizza once that had a whole bush of the stuff on top! Every other bag of salad contains it. If it's even on my plate I can taste it once it's removed!

Rocket! boak!

Yes this is awful stuff and it's everywhere!! Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk!! I hate that if you eat out and trying to pick a good SW meal so look at the salads nealy everywhere uses rocket at their main salad leaf...whatever happened to good old iceberg

Yes this is awful stuff and it's everywhere!! Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk!! I hate that if you eat out and trying to pick a good SW meal so look at the salads nealy everywhere uses rocket at their main salad leaf...whatever happened to good old iceberg

not the only one actually!!! had it on salads before an eat as normal.. get one of them an *vom*! its worse that (what i imagine) grass would be like lol. eewwww!

Rocket! boak!

I'm with you on this one! :yuk:

Courgettes for me, I think they taste like teabag! Ugh!

Not keen on nectarines and my mum thinks its because I believed the tesco advert from years ago where they said someone had shaved the peaches! Not eaten one since that! Haha!

My weirdest one though is sliced tinned peaches. I don't mind the taste or texture but in my head it's a bowl of goldfish...and I have a deathly fear of goldfish!

I can't stand sprouts, broccoli or peas. I can't eat most 'fishy fish' (as I like to call them) like tuna, sardines etc.

Recently I've gone right off parsnips as my MIL gives us about 3 parsnips worth on our plate. Plus they are honey roasted and far too sickly in that quantity!

Most other things I can tolerate ;)

not the only one actually!!! had it on salads before an eat as normal.. get one of them an *vom*! its worse that (what i imagine) grass would be like lol. eewwww!

It reminds me of burnt rubber like the smell when your vacuum cleaner burns through the belt!

Seafood apart from cockles don't know why, ginger, peaches, liver, most nuts and the worst of all foods lime pickle from indian restaurants I hate it but whenever we go for a curry I always have to taste it again to see of its as bad as I thought ha I'm a strange one sometimes!

Jenna88 said:
Omg it's disgusting!!!

I hate olives, horrible texture and taste plus they've that stupid big stone in the middle! No thank you.

Oh I forgot about olives...manky things...*vom*

Courgettes for me, I think they taste like teabag! Ugh!

Not keen on nectarines and my mum thinks its because I believed the tesco advert from years ago where they said someone had shaved the peaches! Not eaten one since that! Haha!

My weirdest one though is sliced tinned peaches. I don't mind the taste or texture but in my head it's a bowl of goldfish...and I have a deathly fear of goldfish!

Lol you comparing tinned peached to goldfish really made me laugh!!! :) If that is what they look like I can understand why you don't eat them. I have the same thing with those vine leaf things (I think it's rice or something wrapped in a vine leaf) and I can't eat them as they make me think of frogs and the only thing I am scared of is frogs lol

Seafood apart from cockles don't know why, ginger, peaches, liver, most nuts and the worst of all foods lime pickle from indian restaurants I hate it but whenever we go for a curry I always have to taste it again to see of its as bad as I thought ha I'm a strange one sometimes!

Seconded for lime pickle. I do not know anyone who likes that stuff.

Lol you comparing tinned peached to goldfish really made me laugh!!! :) If that is what they look like I can understand why you don't eat them. I have the same thing with those vine leaf things (I think it's rice or something wrapped in a vine leaf) and I can't eat them as they make me think of frogs and the only thing I am scared of is frogs lol

Seconded for lime pickle. I do not know anyone who likes that stuff.

Had to explain the peach thing to my boyfriend's mother the first time I visited, when she put a bowl of them on the table and I froze! Never lived it down.

I DO like lime pickle though!

I am veggie and hate - parsnips, green beans, broad beans, beetroot, leeks, turnips - infact anything that grown underground except potatoes - artichokes, olives - the list goes on.
I can eat raw cabbage and carrots but hate the taste of cooked ones and can't stand any kind of lettuce except Rocket!!!

Back