Foods we HATE!....

fatplop said:
Avocado and lychees.

Oh I looooovve lychees!!!
My hates are anything aniseedy/almondy (marzipan, sambucca, fennel etc), beetroot and parsley!! Yuk!!! .

DustQueen said:
Oh I looooovve lychees!!!
My hates are anything aniseedy/almondy (marzipan, sambucca, fennel etc), beetroot and parsley!! Yuk!!! .

I've never tried lychees but I always think they look a bit like eyeballs lol!

tesco's fresh green beans... i like green beans but these ones were like rubber!! yuk!

Loundy said:
I've never tried lychees but I always think they look a bit like eyeballs lol!

I tried lychee juice first after a friend recommended it then I had lychees as a dessert in a Chinese restaurant, not sure where else you'd get them

I hate fish, liver, kidney, kidney beans. x

liver is awful...

there's loads of foods I don't like but mainly because of the texture than the taste.... porridge, ready brek, rice pudding, houmous, yoghurts with bits in, shop bought quiche, risotto... anything with that kind of texture makes me gag. Taste wise I don't like olives, cooked fresh tomatoes, leeks and I don't particularly like black bean sauce.

I hate any kind of fish, shellfish and offal.

Whenever I smell or taste coconut, raisins, currants and sultanas I start to gag!

Porridge or rice pudding is my thing...! I think probably more the texture with the rice pud xx

Mushrooms for me too. I can eat the button ones raw in salad but I hate them cooked.LOVE liver tho.

Back