Football fans

Leeds united all the way! Hi David my 10 year old daughter is a die hard Birmingham city fan (don't know we're I went wrong :( ) I've booked her to be mascot against Leeds united on 20th April at st Andrews. I can't wait :)

lost 48.5lbs in 8 weeks

Man Utd here, called the North West home all my life. Fella is Liverpool, born in Leicester and raised in Essex. Isn't that the wrong way round? lol

Arsenal FC!!!

Sorry for the bump but it had to be done with Euro 12 starting tomorrow! I assume all you English will be supporting England and the rest of us will be anyone but England right?

For the record i'm a lowly Newport County fan!

Newport County play Hereford at Edgar Street tomorrow night - are you attending? I shall be there with my husband in the home stand!

I'm a Westham fan too, see them two/three times a year at home!

i'll leave you all to guess what time i suuport :D

I also run a local mens sunday team and i help run the sunday league too

i'll leave you all to guess what time i suuport :D

I also run a local mens sunday team and i help run the sunday league too

Errr, Chelsea? :giggle:

Just come across this page, I'm also a massive footy fan and nice to see some fellow bluenoses on here. I'm a birmingham city fan, season ticket holder in fact, im also a strange one to my friends as they can't understand how I can be a girl and be such a big football fan lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just come across this page, I'm also a massive footy fan and nice to see some fellow bluenoses on here. I'm a birmingham city fan, season ticket holder in fact, im also a strange one to my friends as they can't understand how I can be a girl and be such a big football fan lol!!

I get comments all the time about girls and football especially on the side line on a sunday, i've been running the team for years so most people know me so most of the comments have stopped and if they do say something the get a piece of my mind ;)

I was going to become a Ref but my weight has stopped me, i have no confidence!

Arsenal for life! Got to love the London trio fighting for the CL spots this year... and perhaps Everton too.

Women liking football is just becoming more and more common! I don't find it all strange if a girl loves it!

One reason I want to lose weight so bad is because I want to play. I used to be a great goalkeeper but even then my outfield skills are okay haha

I get comments all the time about girls and football especially on the side line on a sunday, i've been running the team for years so most people know me so most of the comments have stopped and if they do say something the get a piece of my mind ;)

I was going to become a Ref but my weight has stopped me, i have no confidence!

Oh I can imagine the comments on a Sunday. Always thought I would quite like to do some officiating but wouldn't whilst I'm overweight. Sounds like u handle them well anyways :)

Maybe one day we will both be refs :)

Oh I can imagine the comments on a Sunday. Always thought I would quite like to do some officiating but wouldn't whilst I'm overweight. Sounds like u handle them well anyways :)

Maybe one day we will both be refs :)

I get very self concious with my weight but i love football, in the winter i struggle watching football because im too fat for most winter thermal wear, in autumn i struggle because i dont have waterproof trousers that fit or raincoats in plus sizes look like tarpaulin!!! in the summer i struggle because i get too hot and i prefer to cover up. Spring is good for me but by then our season is finished :sigh:

We have an awards presentation in June. Last year i promised myself that i would be in a gorgeous dress instead of my usual black skirt and top....so far it looks like i'm going back to old faithful outfit!!!!

We'll have our profile pics of us in our Ref kits soon :D

I'm a Brighton & Hove Albion Season ticket holder. Up in the North Stand with the rowdy fans :woohoo:

I love football, was brought up on it from an early age as my Dad was a Linesman and Referee for a local Sunday League.
When I see loads of the women on my facebook moaning about the start of the season & being football widows, I often remind my boyfriend how lucky he is to have a girlfriend like me who is happy to spend my weekends at the Amex :girlpower:

Don't know if any of the original posters are still on the forum but it would be good to liven this thread up a bit

I'm actually really looking forward to the start of the Premiership!
Brighton haven't had a great start to the season at all :(

Back