footy

Me I'm a season ticket holder at Celtic park, we got beat 2-1 today so im not a happy ghirl. Hoping for a better result in the champions league x

We, especially husband mad BWFC fans a win today for them these are rare these days,I have a night of football on Sunderlandvs Liverpool match on ESPN now then results then Match of the day, during this I will go upstairs and watch Strictly.

Between 2 boys who like/play footie and a hubby who likes footie my weekend is full of it! Training for one son this a.m and a match for the other and then the 1 was a ball boy at a local teams ground this afternoon! Then just squeezed in a trip to the sports shop to get new astro turf boots and socks and shorts! Both boys playing a game tomorrow too! Sometimes we also get to go and watch the Villa who won 2-0 today!

My son is a Villa supporter who knows why when he comes from Bolton never been figured out LOL. Has been a couple of times to the ground and when theyve come here. Between the pair of them I cant get away from it.

*Emsie* said:
Between 2 boys who like/play footie and a hubby who likes footie my weekend is full of it! Training for one son this a.m and a match for the other and then the 1 was a ball boy at a local teams ground this afternoon! Then just squeezed in a trip to the sports shop to get new astro turf boots and socks and shorts! Both boys playing a game tomorrow too! Sometimes we also get to go and watch the Villa who won 2-0 today!

They do keep you busy then but weekends full of footy sounds good to me :) you do have my condolences however having to watch the vile ;) x

peggypig said:
My son is a Villa supporter who knows why when he comes from Bolton never been figured out LOL. Has been a couple of times to the ground and when theyve come here. Between the pair of them I cant get away from it.

Your poor son why oh why would he choose to support the vile espesh when he's not local. I hope u manage to talk some sense into him hehe :) x

safc said:
Played a draw. Right result i think. Good crowd. X

Sounds good Sunderland have become my prem team recently with one of the oher posters on here also being a fan :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Behave! ;)
They do keep you busy then but weekends full of footy sounds good to me :) you do have my condolences however having to watch the vile ;) x

Your poor son why oh why would he choose to support the vile espesh when he's not local. I hope u manage to talk some sense into him hehe :) x

Sounds good Sunderland have become my prem team recently with one of the oher posters on here also being a fan :) x

My OH is a lifelong crystal palace supporter, his family are from croydon and his dad played for their youth team.
By default I suppose that makes me a palace fan as I had no preference before we met- I'm not going to pretend I know that much but I do enjoy going to the games and watching the rare games on tv (last night was one of them!) Theres no such thing as an easy game with palace- always on the brink of throwing the game away for some reason! Stressful!

*Emsie* said:
hehehe :) :) :) x

ScarlettStar86 said:
My OH is a lifelong crystal palace supporter, his family are from croydon and his dad played for their youth team.
By default I suppose that makes me a palace fan as I had no preference before we met- I'm not going to pretend I know that much but I do enjoy going to the games and watching the rare games on tv (last night was one of them!) Theres no such thing as an easy game with palace- always on the brink of throwing the game away for some reason! Stressful!

oooo I know that feeling too well my footy team also have an awful self destruct button drives me crackers and to the brink of insanity!!!

Yeah im a massive Middlesbrough fan try to get to as many games as poss but i live in lancashire these days & get to go & watch blackburn with work so have a soft spot for them too.

*Emsie* said:
Yes he did! They won 5 1 but coach was dissapointed with the attitude....maybe it wasn't such a good idea for him to have been so up close to solihull borough at the game when he was ball boy :rolleyes:

Well that wa a good win, how old are they? I find kids football can be really rowdy remember when my brother used to play growing up. Thought they would have Been better behaved at solihull borough they don't realise do they the influence they have on kids even at semi pro level x

Gutted for my bhoys tonight but so proud of them x

Back