For All the wonderful Women of Minimins

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Irish, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Irish

Irish Gold Member

To A Beautiful Woman
    Be Sure to read about Audrey Hepburn at the end
    Now I lay me [​IMG] Down to sleep [​IMG]I pray the Lord [​IMG] My shape to keep...[​IMG]

Please no wrinkles

[​IMG]Please no bags[​IMG]And please lift my butt [​IMG] Before it sags.[​IMG]

Please no age spots

[​IMG]Please no gray[​IMG]And as for my belly,[​IMG]Please take it away.[​IMG]

Please keep me healthy[​IMG]Please keep me young,[​IMG]! And thank you Dear Lord

For all that you've done. [​IMG]

Five tips for a woman....

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on! And doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

Foot Note:

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
    'If we don't

get some supportsoon, people will think we're nuts.'

It's BEAUTIFUL WOMAN MONTH

Below is a wonderful poem

Audrey Hepburn wrote when asked to share her 'beauty tips.'

It was read at her funeral years later.

[​IMG]
    For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.

If you share this with another woman, something good will happen . . You will boost another woman's self esteem, and she will know that you care about her.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.