Extra Easy for and against list

nadine bowen

iwillbeslim2019
Keep asking my consultation to send me a for and against list but still hasent dne it does anyone know wat it consists of and possibly attach it on here many thanks x

Or do you mean for and against EE? I'm against it as it doesn't work for me so I stick at green/red days only, plus I like having 4 healthy extras x

I'm not a lover of ee, may have one day a week usually fri or sat, but like red and green days too like the two heb you can have also when first did slimming world it was only red a d green day so have always been used to them, was only about 13 but my mum has the old books x

I'm an extra easy girl all the way! I love it, makes life so simple when cooking for all the family. I have heard losses are meant to be better on red and green though, and some people simply don't lose on extra easy. I have only ever done ee and reached my target on it, so I can't really comment on the other plans. Reckon if your unsure then try them all and see what suits you best x

I'm an EE girl too. Although I haven't actually tried red or green days. I am only just starting out though. I love the flexibility EE gives. I am able to plan all our family meals around it x

Back