For anyone concerned about trying 790

Hopeful Daisy

Hello, I thought I'd let you know that I've done the 790 plan this last week. I was really worried it would affect my weightloss but it hasn't. In fact it's given me a kick start as my weightloss was only 1 pound last week and this week I've lost 4 pounds.

It's also been really nice being able to eat in the evening and I think I'm going to continue with this.

WOW ! well done Daisy - 4lbs on 790 is FAB :D

I don't even lose that on SS - maybe I should give 790 a go??!!

What do you have in the evenings ? is it basically like AAM week ?

any tips gratefully received.....

Debz
xx

well I've been surprised how much you can have...measurements in the yellow book. I sometimes have chicken (it's well over one chicken breast with cabbage and asparagus. Or sometimes green salad with cottage cheese and chives. I've had tuna with salad. It's so nice to be able to eat something that anything tastes good.

Give it a go...I'm really enjoying it.

I also split my packs and i'm finding it so much easier. I have half a pack in the morning, half at lunchtime, half about 4pm. I have my dinner about 6ish then have the other pack and a half either in one go or split over the evening and I always feel full.

well I've been surprised how much you can have...measurements in the yellow book. I sometimes have chicken (it's well over one chicken breast with cabbage and asparagus. Or sometimes green salad with cottage cheese and chives. I've had tuna with salad. It's so nice to be able to eat something that anything tastes good.

Give it a go...I'm really enjoying it.

I also split my packs and i'm finding it so much easier. I have half a pack in the morning, half at lunchtime, half about 4pm. I have my dinner about 6ish then have the other pack and a half either in one go or split over the evening and I always feel full.

Hi Daisy - thanx for that ! must have a look in the yellow book - I've been on AAM week this week and a quick look on the scales this morning (don't WI til tomorrow) shows a 4lb loss - which is 1lb MORE than I usually lose on SS!!! how weird is that ??!!!:confused:

I've been SSing since August and to be honest haven't found it too hard...but maybe it's time for me to add some food...

will defo keep an eye on your progress and consider trying it myself

love

Debz
xx

Def give it a go! I cant praise it enough!!

daft question i know...but are u allowed carrots on AAM ??!! am starting this week and just wondered if there was anything else not on the list that we can have

thanks

while we are asking questions....does anyone know if you are allowed onion and chive cottage cheese. Its less than 5% fat (2%) but does cottage cheese have to be plain?

would love it if this query could be answered!

thanks for that!!!
Did eat it last week and has not affected my loss (in fact I have done 1lb extra!! I doubt the cottage cheese and chives were responsible!! hahahahahaahhahahahahahaha)

Back