For goodness sake get a grip

lancslass

10 days till we go on holiday and I REALLY wanted to shift this last stone but have messed about for 2 weeks now and although I have been good and not eaten rubbish i have eaten normal meals and havn't lost a single pound :mad:

Really mad at myself and going to SS tomorrow for 1 week HONEST!

Please everyone kick me as I will be so p'd off if I don't shift at least 1/2 of this stone

sonya

10 days till we go on holiday and I REALLY wanted to shift this last stone but have messed about for 2 weeks now and although I have been good and not eaten rubbish i have eaten normal meals and havn't lost a single pound :mad:

Please everyone kick me as I will be so p'd off if I don't shift at least 1/2 of this stone

sonya

Instead of looking at the negative side, you can pat yourself on the back for maintaining your weight and did not gain anything when you went back to eating:)

Okay, you still want to lose some more, but at least you now know you can maintain which a lot of us here can't say:(

Relax and you will get back on track quicker if your not being to hard on yourself.

Love Mini xxx

come on then Sonya, dig deep, grit your teeth drink your water and DO IT. You can lose most if not all of that stone in 10 days, you really can, but you have to stick with the SSing. Hang your cossie up or an outfit you really want to look good in for hols and look at it every day and remind yourself why you want to do this.

You can do it, just believe it.

All the best

x

sonya

what i would like to say is fantastic that you maintained your weight while eating meals. I hope you lose those few pounds for your holiday, but even if you dont you know how to maintain, that is the important bit. So well done and i hope you have a great holiday.

Back