For info :) Diet Yogurts

ronnie87

Just thought i'd let you know - my local Morrisons had 4 irish diet yogurts - virtually fat free - for £1! on offer at the mo!
Theyre very nice - if you fancy a change from mullerlights/ww yogs - these are in some nice flavours:Apricot & necterine, Blackberry & Blackcurrant & im just tucking into a nice pear and mango one now :)
They are also gluten free if this is what you need? :)

Oh thanks, i'll have a look for them. I tend to buy whichever yogs are on offer in the shops these days, I get through so many.

WW Desert style yogs are bogof in Tesco at the mo, I think these are syn free and they are yummy scrummy!

Yes, go and see! they are very nice - theyre called Irish diet yogurts - im the same - i buy whichever is v.low fat and on offer!

I wasn't sure whether the dessert style ww yogs are free, so always stayed clear...are they free then??

Morrisons also have the ww fromage frais ones on offer (4 for £1) - but these are syns arent they?!

Just checked about ww dessert ones:
Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts, Thick & Creamy, Lemon Cheesecake 120g pot

red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts, Thick & Creamy, Raspberry Tart 100g
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

The Apricot tart & strawberry tart are also free​

Cool, thanks Ronnie - I didn't think they would be very many (if any) syns as they are FF and only 60 cals a pot.

I love the irish diet yogurts, they taste just like proper old fashioned yogurt! Unfortunately we don't have a morrisons here but sainsburys sell them at normal price.

Back