For New RTMers, my week by week food lists (full list with weekly additions)

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
Very usefully there's a thread above that gives the week by week food choices available which I found really helpful before starting RTM and getting my books.

But, being hopeless with books I've created weekly food sheets that I print out and put on the fridge door so I can see at a glance in the kitchen what is allowed. Each week the new foods are listed in red so they're easy to identify.

Thought others might find these useful so I've uploaded here

It's accurate weeks 1-7, and per food choices 8-12 but I don't have the weeks 8-12 books yet so may need a little tweaking in the later stages.

Please feel free to download and use, or ignore as you deem fit :p:p;)

Attachments

• LIGHTER LIFE RTM.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Sean, I read this and thought I didn't see the point as I had my book (sorry!), until I opened it and read the lists and have to say you've done an amazing, amazing job there! I've been meaning to do something similar, but never finding the time, so I'm definitely going to print off yours and use them. Lucky new RTM'ers having had you do that for their new journey - I'd have loved that first few weeks!

Well done you, it's great!

hi sean i'm going into rtm this week and was thinking about getting things organised for it. these lists are absolutely fantastic and i will definitely be using yours and pinning them to my fridge! thank you!

My absolute pleasure ladies :)

just remember though trigger weeks you have for 6 days then none on the seventh then dont have again till after rtm except for the pasta rice potato week unless you have probs with them

sean
i'm not on RTM yet but have been thinking about it soon
this looks great!
thanks for posting it
daisy x

Thanks Sean, This is fabbyddo,for when I eventually get there. I have now saved it and intend to print off nearer the time x

Hi Sean,
I'm hoping to start RTM in two weeks - this table is sooo helpful and has totally put my mind at rest!!!
Thank you! You are doing fabulously!!
Jess xx

Thanks to all - 43 downloads to date, shows I was right. Can't have enough tools to make the journey easier IMHO.

Should this be stickied for the future?

that's a great idea!
i keep looking at it every day - even tho i'm not there yet!
daisy x

just to say again what a fab post this is - it has just sorted my head out by working out my timeline for RTM
thanks again!!!!

Sean

I downloaded your tables to show my hubbie. He's been trying to understand how the food reintroduction stage works, even though I am quite a long way off yet.

We are planning a holiday in October and I hope to be in at least the early stages of RTM by then. He didn't understand why I might struggle to eat out all the time and stay on plan. Your tables set out quite clearly what is allowed. Now he understands and is happy. Thank you so much. xx

:):):):):):)

Back