for newlifenow

madhousemum

Silver Member
how are you feeling today hun?

Just bumping in case she missed this.

i hope she ok. thank rainbow brite

"Madhousemum

You actually dont realise what your words of encouragement did last night, i was soooo close to eating.

I feel great today, i cant believe it

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH.

Heading out to the lakes for a walk with my dog"

She posted this 40mins ago so i think shes ok. Fingers crossed for her :)

yeah i am so glad i just found it buried in the morning post and replied to it thank you so much pixle i am just glad she is ok and feeling so much better. i am so sorry if i have been spelling ya name wrong i have just noticed i did and dont know if i have before so if i have i am sorry. xxx

I just hope she sticks with it.Im on week two and already i can feel and see the benefits of this diet

i think it is just hard when you are waitting for ya first weigh in and once that comes it is such a buzz you know why you are doing it i must admit i do find it hard but i come on here and see what people have lost and i am gonna be the one on thursday that puts my wi up and to be perfectly honest i CANT wait!!

ahh thanks girls. Im fine and thanking my lucky stars. I have spent the day watching things like americas top models and the hills, helps to keep me motivated. Went for a walk but went slow as not feel energetic but im determined to see this through....

well we are all here for ya hun get posting i tried to send you a private message but it doesnt give me the option which i think it mught be cos ya havent done 50 posts yet lol. glad you are feeling better today hun and i cant wait for your news after you have had ya wi xxxxxx

Madhousemum
I get weighed on thursdays as well!
I am dying to know how you get on xxx

oh the minute i get home i will be turning on the laptop to let you all know. i will be pushing me sister out the door to go first thing in the morning hehe. what time do you get weighed hun or havent you got a time. snowie hun how many pounds is it you want to lose?

When you get on those scales on your WI the feeling is soooo good! i was smiling like a looney all day and now im all excited and nervous about my next WI on tuesday

oh the minute i get home i will be turning on the laptop to let you all know. i will be pushing me sister out the door to go first thing in the morning hehe. what time do you get weighed hun or havent you got a time. snowie hun how many pounds is it you want to lose?

I try to get there as early as possible so usually between 9 and 10

I have lost 19lbs so far in my first and second week so will be happy with anything - 4lbs would be nice :p

You are going to have an amazing loss I just know it! x

thank you snowie well i am going with my sister as she is starting it on thursday i am just hoping she wont make me wait all day mmmmm saying that i dont have thursdays shakes so she has to come early hehe

Awww its much nicer when you have someone you know doing LT aswell for support - I have got a friend at work who is a couple of weeks ahead of me and she is brilliant support.
Without this forum though I don't know where I would be it keeps me going!

If it hadn't been for this forum i would have quit on day 2. The people on here are great :)

That is, without a doubt, very true. I love all my fellow Miniminsers!! lol

i agree with the forum on the first day of doing it i was really ill and even my oh told me to quit cos he dont like seeing me ill but i stuck at it cos oh come on the group and read some posts from people on how they felt in the first week and what they went through and how much they have lost so when i was laying on the sofa in tears saying i dont wanna be fat anymore and i will stick to this no matter what everyones post made me more determined!

I would have given up weeks ago but for the encouragement and support I've received from the lovely people on this site.

Hang in there as it does get easier.

x

Back