For Roch

Sorry - I should have read your posts on the old thread and I wouldn't have needed to ask how you were.

Please don't feel you can't post but obiviously if it upsets you to do so then you have to do what's best for you.

Please know there is always someone here each and every day to share with. I can't help thinking there must be something that can be done to ease your situation.

Oh and much as I understand that being big gives you a bad back siatica can strike anyone. My dad is skinny as hell and suffers badly from it so it's not just down to weight.

It was back pain that got me onto CD in the first place. I couldn't even reach to cleanse myself after going for a number 2, the pain was that bad.

There is light at the end of the tunnel with these meds and hopefully once you are more mobile you will be able to diet properly again.

As for the acid have you tried Rantadine tablets, I had big problems with acid and took one a day and they stopped it completely. My hubby takes pepcid 2 which works for him as he can wake at night with such bad acid he cant breath.

It might work in the short term until you can modify your diet. I guess you might need to check that it's ok with your other meds though.

Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back