for the 1st time in...............................

soolaboola

sisters of slim
22 years yes 22 years i am 38 next week,today i wore a size 14 skirt(with buttons and a zip,ladies you will know why this is a big thing lol),and do you know what i have been round all the family today like a peacock,saying look at me look at me arnt i great,i love moments like this i am sooooooo happy.sorry for being a peacock but it has been hard and although i need to lose more, i think 36lb more loss i will dissapear will have to have a rethink.hee hee

Well done you.Bet you really enjoyed stuttin your stuff. Cant wait to become a peacock..

oh you show off to your hearts content hun - I know I will when I get into a 14!

thankyou girls ,i am going to go in the bath and early bed now ,the strut is over,brain back in gear for the last bit of the slog,onwards and downwards,hee hee.

thanks to you (my inspiring friend) I went and bought a size 14 skirt ready to wear for crimbo. I know I will get into it. Ill even strut as well!

you go girl ,if you have the skirt ready and try it on every weigh day i swear it keeps you going,good luck and let me know how its going.

Back