For the first time....

katalena

Enjoying life!
.....tonight I am going out realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girly! :D

I have always been feminine and liked nice clothes/accessories but now I am slimmer it is just different as I am different!

It is my sister's birthday today. I have 3 gorgeous sisters and we will all be out together tonight (with about 12 other people too) which always means a great amount of photos which I always hated! I can't wait! lol

Today I have been and had my hair highlighted and styled.

I have a new, low cut, puff ball dress, a lil black sparkly bolero cardy, all new jewellery, a lil clutch bag, some peep hole toe ankle boots, hold ups and new make up ;)

I can't wait to go out!

I have maintained my social life since I started LL as I do not believe we should allow it to impact on us to the extent we feel hard done by and I believed that I would learn to enjoy myself without food & drink and I did it, right from the start!

BUT

I don't tend to go out in Cheltenham all glammed up and to a club.

I have a brand new ass to go and shake! lol ;)

Will post a pic when I get them!

Kat xx

hah I was gonna demand pics! can't wait to see, have a wonderful evening

Deffo pics especially the ones we can bribe you with at a later date!!!!

Have a fab evening Kat, you will look beautiful. I found this a lovely inspiring post -unlike you I have to admit to going out only when I have to ever since I put the weight on and can't wait to get back out there with confidence when it has gone.
xxxx

Sounds fabulous darling, loving the outfit choice, and dying to see some pics of you all glammed up!!! I know what you mean about that girly feeling. I feel "cute and tiny" now :) Much more feminine.

Enjoy your fun evening!

Jez
xx

Wooooooooooooooo what a night! I danced for agessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss LOL

Kat xx

Ps: pics in album ;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at you! And I haven't even been into your album yet!

Glamour puss !!!

Hey Kat,
Love the Avatar, love the Random pics in your album.
You look super. Fantastiic achievement.
Danced all night - can you remember the last time you did that?
What did your friends say? I bet they were stunned.
Remeber all these things. So many moments like:
"My bits aren't wobbling"
"my underwear isn't digging in"
"I can breathe"
I'm not going red in the face"
"I'm dancing in heels and I don't need to sit down"
You tell us - how did it feel?
I bet you are fast asleep now.
CONGRATULATIONS XXX
:happy096: :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

glad you had fun!
daisy x

you look amazing, glad you had a good night

<just smiles :)

Kat xx ;)

My Mum just saw the pics, here words:

oh my god, I can't digest it!

lol bless

Kat xx

Kat, you look a million dollars. I had another small weight loss last week which has really messed with my head. Your story and pictures are the kind thing that keeps me going on Minimins and keeps me abstinent. I am so pleased for you. Thank you very much.

Hi Kat, love your new avatar pic - you look fab!:D
I can't see your album though? I get a message that says I dont have permission to view - do you have to have so many posts of something?
xx

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I am getting lots today as friends and family have posted loads of pics from last night on FB! :)

I think you get priviledges as you post scottishlass xx

Kat xx

Back