For the Girls- TOTM

For The Ladies- Does TOTM Effect Your WI Result?

• Yes A lot

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes A Little

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yes Sometimes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No Never

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Luckily, I have only put on half a pound when it's the TOTM but then,that's only been a couple of times.The last couple of months I have carried on losing as normal.I'm sure that will change though as more weight comes off.

Occasionally...although I was never aware of it till I started doing SW!

I tend to sts every month.... it's a PITA!!!

I usually stay the same or have a small gain. The problem I have at the moment is that I am on every 2 weeks which doesnt help!

I usually gain between 3-4lbs and at the most 7lbs!!!

Well I used to gain a lb or 2 now but I have changed diet to red days more than green days?!
xxx

When I'm being really good, 100% on plan, I've noticed that I still lose, even if it's only 1lb. The week before last I gained 1lb - it was the week before starting and that's when I usually bloat up. But that could have easily been to do with what I was eating that week too :eek: I actually started on Wednesday which was my weigh in day and I lost 3lbs!! Go figure!

i swell up like a big water balloon the only thing to do is drink water so my body flushes out the stuff it's storing it's the biggest pest i don't even feel like going to weigh in when it's that time cause i know it will just throw me totally off.

Back