For the love of EXANTE!

Keys, I stayed the same for 2 weeks and had not cheated at all so knew it was something else...third week lost 9 pounds. That is why I stopped weighing myself every week....let alone every day. Bodies are weird but you know it all evens out in the end. Just keep the faith xx

Hi- love reading such encouraging posts- really helps to keep me going so thanks ! Had my first Cookies and creme bar last night- was sooo nice!!!About to try Indian curry now and settle down to watch soaps. Find that hard as evening my favourite time to binge in the past!
Has anyone had the egg sachet that you are supposed to add low fat oil to pan? What are they like ?

Keys, I stayed the same for 2 weeks and had not cheated at all so knew it was something else...third week lost 9 pounds. That is why I stopped weighing myself every week....let alone every day. Bodies are weird but you know it all evens out in the end. Just keep the faith xx

I am gonna have to fight the daily urge, because I am just fixating and getting myself into a state! Thanks for the reply Yoyo yaya, I needed an injection of some sane thinking. 🤦‍♀️

I weigh myself every day - it's not healthy, but I won't stop :D

Alice - I personally found the eggs absolutely disgusting! But we're all different!

I weigh myself every day - it's not healthy, but I won't stop :D

Alice - I personally found the eggs absolutely disgusting! But we're all different!
Hi Lesley- yeah I didn’t even attempt the eggs yet lol- they don’t sound very nice!!!! It is so tempting to weigh myself everyday- don’t think there’s anything wrong with it if it helps you!👍🏻
How long have you been doing Exante for? My fav meals so far are Sweet and Sour noodles and Cookies and Creme bars- Shepherds pie was vile!!🤮
Hope you’re doing ok today.😄

I did TS for about 3 months a few years ago and lost about 3 stone, and have kept most of it off, but i still want another stone off, so doing it for 3 weeks, and am about half way through. I find the not eating part relatively easy, but had been feeling very light headed and dizzy, so have introduced a bit of protein to one of my meals and it's helped heaps.

Lost 2lb this week, which I've convinced myself to be happy with. Just 9lb to get to my Exante goal before i go back to Slow and steady slimming world and my much missed social life :D
L
x
PS - I licked a v small easter egg today lol

I did TS for about 3 months a few years ago and lost about 3 stone, and have kept most of it off, but i still want another stone off, so doing it for 3 weeks, and am about half way through. I find the not eating part relatively easy, but had been feeling very light headed and dizzy, so have introduced a bit of protein to one of my meals and it's helped heaps.

Lost 2lb this week, which I've convinced myself to be happy with. Just 9lb to get to my Exante goal before i go back to Slow and steady slimming world and my much missed social life :D
L
x
PS - I licked a v small easter egg today lol

Wow!!!!!! 3 stone in 3 months is amazing!!! Well done you!!! I’d be so happy if I could achieve that for the summer- August is my deadline when I hope to have lost that much- do you think that’s achievable?

You’ve done so well- must be v proud of yourself. Haha!!!!! Licked a small Easter egg- that’s funny!!!! Living dangerously 😂
You’re right though- I’ve really had to shut down social stuff for now as determined to shift this fat!!!!!
X

I have knocked the daily weighing on the head, though I have eaten pure protein a couple of times instead of my Exante meal because I was feeling crap/p*&@ed off with the food. Weigh day tomorrow but I am holding up zero hope for any loss. I have other things going on with work (recently promoted, lots of bad feeling towards me for getting the job) but trying to stay motivated and just be happy with a loss, no matter how slow it goes.

So there was a loss but not a big one. Going in the right direction. Edit: So I converted my total loss to imperial, and I have lost a stone! Two weeks to lose that makes me feel tons better. Now the remaining 5 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
So I am getting the impression that I am potentially not gonna see pounds/kilos off the scale, but clothing feels ever so slightly different. We all know that feeling of putting jeans/jeggings on fresh out of the wash, bit snug, requires a wiggle and some walking about to warm up. I have put one of my pairs on and no wiggling required, went on nicely, but a cheeky weigh out of curiosity showed naff all loss. 🤦‍♀️ This messes with your head.

The scales can be total to**ers Krys, there is often no rhyme or reason. I am very much enjoying the looser clothes as well! Cannot beat a NSV! Take care. xxx

Back