For those of you how don't know...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
i did the Race for Life to day for the first time ever. Was a wicked day.
I was very emotional on the start line reading all the names on peoples back of friends and family who had fought, but lost to the horrid diesease. But, i felt so proud to be a part of something that touches sooo many people.
I was also very proud of my self as i managed to run most of the 5km (which i wouldnt have done 2 months ago) and finished in 44 mins
woo hoo...thought i was going to die in a few places..but the ambulance men werent sexy enough so i plodded on! Have some fab pics will post a few later this week xx
Also want to say a HUGE thanks to the gals off here who sponsored me xxxxx

I really wanted to do this this year but there's no way I could have managed it. Planning on signing up for next year though. Congratulations on getting through it, you must be really proud of yourself - it's quite the accomplishment x

Thanks hun...yeah i feel fab (apart from my legs!!) and i am hoping to do it again next year...faster hehe (never satisfied)

Seriously impressed and well done you not only for doing it in such a fantastic time but also for doing something so worthwhile, you should feel darn proud of yourself.

xx

well done nic, that must be a couple of lbs off and what a great cause

oh nic that is brilliant Im very proud of you Im sure you are delighted with yourself... are you free for the olympics? ;)

Thanks guys i do feel proud but most of all really glad i did my bit to hepl others in the future x x x and raring to go for next yr!!!

Cute pussy georgie xxx

Well Done, Flaps!

Did you wear your slendertone whilst running?!;):D

The one from Ebay!;):D

Well Done, Flaps!

Did you wear your slendertone whilst running?!;):D

The one from Ebay!;):D
Lol thanks floppy....no, no slendertone today as i am selling it ...i have recently pur-chased a new one like georgie and futures bright have with the interchangable things...so though it best not to get it sweaty hehehe
Hows you hunni...... sorted lard ass out yet?

well done nicster good effort would you like me to come and rub some oil into your legs xxx

You know ...that sounds amazing...shame you're so far away lol

Well done hun. I know I couldn't run 5km. I'm bobbins at it. My cardio threshold is very low. Good on ya!!!

lol shaz... you better get training for next yr then ....i have it in eriting you and TJ are doiing it with me lol

Well done Nic! You should be sooo proud! Fab achievement!

congratulations and well done for getting to the end, it is such a worthwhile cause x

lol shaz... you better get training for next yr then ....i have it in eriting you and TJ are doiing it with me lol

You know I think I'm up for that. If I cannot train in a year then there is something seriously wrong with me! I'm working on the legs on the Lat thigh trainer....need to build up cardio stamina.

Lol thanks floppy....no, no slendertone today as i am selling it ...i have recently pur-chased a new one like georgie and futures bright have with the interchangable things...so though it best not to get it sweaty hehehe
Hows you hunni...... sorted lard ass out yet?

Don't you mean LAGER ass?!;)

Hopefully only a week to go, you know what estate agents are like? sllllllllloooooooowwwww!;):(:D

The longer I'm here the more money I can take out of his pockets when he's drunk!:D:D:D:D

Yeah, sorry hun ...my fingers need to work harder!
Estate agents....mmmm not sure what they actually get paid for tbh!!!!
He hehehehehehe ...get delving hunni... i am imagining a scence off noles house party with the piggy bank tank and all the money flying around! :)

Back