For those struggling right now...

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Hey there, I've noticed that a lot of us seem to be having a bit of a dip in motivation levels lately for whatever reason and some of us have kind of stopped posting or are posting a lot less, or just checking our subscribed threads, I certainly am. But I know that this sub forum and the support from folks on here has kept me going when I've felt like I've lost it completely. This sub forum started about a year ago and there were 4 of us who posted regularly. It's grown a lot since then which is great.
So I know that a few of us aren't following SF or even ww at all right now but I think it's important to try to keep encouraging each other, no matter what plan we are following or what tweaks are being made to plan as we all know how hard this journey can be and even when we fall off sometimes, it's good to have people there who understand, don't judge and help to motivate you.
Christmas is quite close and Come January I don't want to be looking at the scales and being another stone heavier than I am now! So what I am doing is getting back on this forum and not just checking my subscribed threads because I know there are diaries and threads on here I've never looked at, but hoping to offer support to you all and hopefully getting some back.
I don't want to seem all patronising and I know that a lot of people have more important stuff to do than post on here and sometimes life can be overwhelming but what I want to get across is that if you are struggling or have gained that this is a great little forum with lots of lovely supportive people.

Great post Becks :) Totally agree that when times get tough that's when this forum is even more important.

I've noticed a dip in my motivation that has coincided with it getting much quieter on here. I know that's not the only reason as there has been work and "real life" stuff too but for me coming on here and being "accountable" for what I have eaten helps keep me on track.

I have met some awesome people on this forum who have really really helped me not lose the plot over the last 6 months with my almost non-existant weight loss. Their encouragement is what has empowered me to plod on knowing I am making the right choices for my health in the long term even if its isn't showing on the scales in the short term.

I am VERY new to any forum type thing but I have noticed that when going through threads from "back in the day" it was/ or seems much busier than it is now. I like to come on here , see what people are doing, asking, advising, eating or just plain ol'gossiping or moaning about. Like you say its extra support and who doesn't need that sometimes.

great thread.
lots of us need plenty of support i myself have been rubbish for 3 weeeks, and im dreading weighing on tuesday.

I have been rubbish for months but getting my ar5e into gear seems to have coincided with joining in on here. Strange;)

Hi this is me to a T that's why I've rejoined MMs today for more support! :wave_cry:

And whilst we are on here we are not in the fridge, as my beloved has decided to point out to me. Charming......but true.

Glad to get such a positive response! I think a lot of us are in the same boat and it's always nice to know that we aren't alone in our bad days! Let's spur each other on!

Back