For those tempted to cheat/give up!!!!

Nikie

Silver Member
I just had my second weigh in and lost 6lbs....so thats a stone in 2 weeks!!

On SS 100% - no cheating and plenty of water!

HURRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous Niki, I am delighted for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Hi!! I had my weigh in a day earlier yesterday evening and have lost another 3lbs! So 17lbs in three weeks and I'm so happy! I have been so determined so to be honest I haven't found it that hard sticking to plan! I've had a couple of off days but all in all I've been very motivated!!

Fourth week down -I have lost 21lbs!! A stone and a half! I am now 12.3 and the 11s are edging ever closer! Less than a month ago I was sat here at 13.10, barely fitting into the dress that is now loose on me!

I drink 3 litres of water a day (roughly) and have three shakes and a couple of cups of green tea/1 occasional cup of black coffee.

And thats it! I decided pretty early on that I was going to stick to this 100% and it honestly just gets easier! I'm only human - I do occasionally crave things and I do occasionally feel hungry but it's never enough to make me cheat and right now, I'm so happy that I am sticking to it!

Nikie said:
Fourth week down -I have lost 21lbs!! A stone and a half! I am now 12.3 and the 11s are edging ever closer! Less than a month ago I was sat here at 13.10, barely fitting into the dress that is now loose on me!

I drink 3 litres of water a day (roughly) and have three shakes and a couple of cups of green tea/1 occasional cup of black coffee.

And thats it! I decided pretty early on that I was going to stick to this 100% and it honestly just gets easier! I'm only human - I do occasionally crave things and I do occasionally feel hungry but it's never enough to make me cheat and right now, I'm so happy that I am sticking to it!

Wow 21lbs Nikie! :) amazing weight loss in only 4 weeks. X

5th weigh in and have lost another 5lbs! So 26lbs in 5 weeks -hopefully I'll get another 2lbs off next week and accomplish a 2 stone weight loss in 6 weeks! Fingers crossed!

I had 1 SS+ day this week, but other than that was all 100% SS again!

Fabulous loss Nikki, well done! Last weigh in for me in the morning. Need 2lbs to get my 2 stone, was last weighed on Sunday so fingers crossed! xxx

Good luck Laura! Report back!

I just need 2lbs off to get to my 2 stone as well!

Thanks Rach......it has honestly gone so quickly when I look back. I was aiming to get to 11st for my birthday party on 24th November and it really feels like I could be in the 10s for it now! That would be amazing and it's spurring me on!

i know what you mean, i have found its only random days that drag now for me (or when its TOTM, thats a killer!!) in regards to food. when i thought about doing this diet for 3 months it felt like it was gonna be the longest experience of my life! now 14 weeks in, and i dont feel like stopping just yet :) can definatly make it to goal. and so can we all :)

xx

Wow 14 weeks in, how have you done in the 14 weeks?

I know what you mean, to be honest I didn't think I would manage one week but will be having my 5 week weigh in on Monday... I'm hoping to go all the way to xmas with just one break for one meal in December, then back to it in January to get to goal... Worries me though, people seem to find it hard getting back on ss after a break!

I am becoming increasingly worried about that as well Susan! Particularly as my motivation is my birthday party. That's when I'm having my planned break and I have since found out that my OH is planning to take me away that week and I'm then going to Prague with my mum for a weekend.... So although I have every intention of going back on it afterwards my primary motivation would have already 'happened' so I will need something else! I'm already thinking of planning a NYE's party to ensure I get back on it straight away!

My OH is doing it with me so hopefully we'll encourage each other!

I know... I want to lose weight for a Holiday I'm going on at xmas, but am so worried I won't be able to just pick up again... I know a lot of people find it hard... Its my plan and I'm planning to have product for when I come home and go see my cdc straight away so I can get straight back to it, but I am worried!

Wow 14 weeks in, how have you done in the 14 weeks?
I have lost 3st 11lbs in 14 weeks, gone from 16st 13lbs to 13st 2lbs. 1st 3lbs until target.
I believe a lot of dieting is in your head. I've been dieting constantly since I was 13, and this is the most I've ever lost and the lightest I've ever been, I always cheated before but this time is different- I feel very focused and motivated.

Maybe buy a nice dress in a size down for motivation? I've got a size 12 jeans and top just waiting for me haha x

Back