For those tempted to cheat/give up!!!!

Nikie, you are doing so amazing! Your going to look amazing for your do and your birthday party! Have you got the dress? Bet you will have an amazing night and you so deserve it, you've worked so hard!

Read your post the other day about this diet changing your life! Great read, and you've done so well and come so far... You're a true inspiration!

Susan, thank you so much! I got my dress this weekend and its size 12! I love it and will take plenty of pics at party to put on here! The problem is, I had such a lovely weekend and felt amazing ....so I ate chicken tikka last night. I feel terribly guilty as I didn't really 'need' it......I could have made do without it but I didn't. I hope it doesn't hinder the scales this week!

Having plenty of water and shakes now to make up for it!

Nikie said:
Susan, thank you so much! I got my dress this weekend and its size 12! I love it and will take plenty of pics at party to put on here! The problem is, I had such a lovely weekend and felt amazing ....so I ate chicken tikka last night. I feel terribly guilty as I didn't really 'need' it......I could have made do without it but I didn't. I hope it doesn't hinder the scales this week!

Having plenty of water and shakes now to make up for it!

Hiya Nikie, I saw a picture of your dress on your thread, it's gorgeous! You will look amazing!

Can't wait to see the pictures!! :)

Hun, surely chicken tikka is just a ss+ day, but even of it isn't, it was a good choice and you didn't go Wally... But even if you did, this is a new way of life and even slim people sometimes eat special meals, it's just to enjoy it and then continue.. Sounds like you've done that though and are back on track so don't worry about it.. Your doing fab!

eeek i know im so nearly there!! could be next week... but im kinda expecting a small loss after a bit 4lber- probably just 1lb. so will probably take 2 weeks... but even that is sooooo close!!

I think i will be a bit lost when i no longer have to lose weight! definatly gonna start exercising to have a focus xx

So excited for you! How are you planning to celebrate? I assume not with a big meal out, lol! Anything nice planned to mark geting to goal?

Well I'm going out on the 1st December, my college groups first night out- I should be at goal so will be lovely to get all dressed up and take some pics, but even if I'm not at goal I'm still going out cause its been planned for months!

But when I have worked up all the steps and am no longer on Cambridge my mum and sister have said they are taking me out and buying me a whole new wardrobe!! Very excited about this!

what are your goal celebration plans? X x

Ooh a whole new wardrobe! I popped to the shops on my lunchbreak the other day and went looking for some jumpers for when I go away; seen gorgeous ones in Jack Wills but £89 each....ekkkk!

I tried on some jumpers in H&M and I really liked them but I did something I haven't done EVER. I didn't buy them. I guess when I get to goal weight I want to dress a certain way and thats why I'm having a look around at the moment. I don't want to buy something for the sake of buying it. I tried a bright blue jumper on and thought 'hmm...what would I wear this with?'/ It was only £15 but I have always bought stuff recklessly and then given it away so I thought I would have a think about it first!

Wow, while new wardrobe sounds great!

I can't wait to enjoy clothes shopping again! I loathe it at the mo a nothing ever fits!

My favourites have become jewellery, bags and purses, as they always fit!

Years ago I started ww and my dad promised if I got to goal he'd buy me a whole new wardrobe, I reminded him of this recently and he was a bit worried, with my losses to date, but that would be a great way to celebrate! Enjoying shopping would also be a great achievement knowing things would fit and look good!

Hi guys just read this whole thread and you're all amazing and done so well!!! I am currently in week 5 of cwp. Lost 18lb up to my last weigh in which was in my 3rd week. I get weighed fortnightly so weigh in this Saturday :) fingers crossed for a good loss! Good luck to u all on your journey :) Marie x

Hi guys just to let you know I've lost another 9lbs since my weigh in 2 weeks ago :) total of 27lb in just under 6 weeks!! So happy!! X

A stone in 2 weeks? WOW!!!

Back