For those who remember me writing essays...I passed the final year of my MEd!! :-D

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Afternoon all!

I'm soooooooo happy today...I found out I passed the final year of my MEd with Distinction (although no distinction for the masters overall, but I'm not complaining!) :D:D:D:D :bliss: The four years of hard work with working full time and doing my Masters with the OU has finally paid off! Yipee! :bliss:

Afternoon all!

I'm soooooooo happy today...I found out I passed the final year of my MEd with Distinction (although no distinction for the masters overall, but I'm not complaining!) :D:D:D:D :bliss: The four years of hard work with working full time and doing my Masters with the OU has finally paid off! Yipee! :bliss:

Congratulations to you. That's a fantastic achievement. :) :) :)

Afternoon all!

I am so thrilled for you Sian.............................whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo. Next time I am in Wales we really must make the efforts to raise a glass together.............................................

big, big, big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back