For those who weigh on a Wednesday

gobolino

Gold Member
Do any of you that weigh on a Wednesday find that you lose the plot on a Monday ? I've noticed a few Monday nights this has happened but not sure if its just a Monday thing or if its to do with WI looming ! :confused::confused::confused:

Either way, its a habit that has to be broken !!!

I Wi on a wed, but no I dont lose the plot on a monday... but I'm still CRAZY motivated!

I weigh in on a Wednesday and tend to find that I am quite lax from then until the weekend, and then really buckle down before next weigh in! ;)
I'm really good at following the plan food wise - it is just the wine that drags me off track.

Michelle

yep, can hold strong all weekend, and then come tues eve.. i am desperate to EAT everything! .. now its become mondays too, as iv taken on mondays at work and it draggs the week. Whereas before id be home on a mon, and then id work tues and then it'd be weigh day!

Last edited:
me too, though i actually find that i struggle from sunday night right through to tuesday night (wi at home on wed morning) ive just had an alpen light choc n fudge to ward off the choc cravings but its not working and i can hear the fridge calling my name:( i wish there was a pill you could take to stop cravings.

Its funny you say that! I just started SW last wed, and so far so good (i think!) but tonight i just wanna eat! I have eaten more than i normally do all free food of course, but hopefully not done any damage. Must try and resist snacking tomorrow and hopefully the scales will be kind on wed, but your not alone! xx

Well hopefully we all havent wobbled too much tonight, best of luck for Wednesdays weigh in everyone :)

I just find I loose the plot generally. My struggle starts Thurs morning!Hoping this Wed is kind as put on last wi :( Been good this time. On plan all week so far.

i felt like that night too started last week and i weigh in on wednesday a.m. was really good and had a mug shot which filled me up. Maybe it was because partner was at work for evening and daughter was in bed, some me time for a change.

sharon

Yes, definitely find it hard on a Monday - I was so hungry all day yesterday and really struggled to stay on track, not so bad today but running out of syns now to get me through till tomorrow!

Back