For when you just NEED a mince pie ;)

Sneeze

Silver Member
Weight Watchers Online has a great article this week on mince pies which includes many PP values for popular brands. :)

Mince Pies Round-up

i got the tesco mini ones and had 2 tonight following discovery and they worked out at 2.5 for both:)) or 2 pp each

sorry for barging in

i am greedy and love mince pies..must look at the article and see which ones have the lowest points

sorry for barging in

i am greedy and love mince pies..must look at the article and see which ones have the lowest points

Not at all hon. Mince pies are one of my real weaknesses so it's good to know the mini ones (which will still hit the spot!) are only a few pp!

Darn rounding down!!!

Our leader was on about them mini mince pies...she said be careful because it's 2 pp for 1 but 5 pp if you have 2 of them...x

Thanks hon - I'm generally trying to just have one to have a taste. :)

Thanks hon - I'm generally trying to just have one to have a taste. :)

there actually really nice but you def need 2:D i do anyway....

i just type multiply x2 into ww calc and it does the rounding up or down for you,,like pink n whites 1/2 point so was pointing them as 1 when i had 2 of em,,then checked the calc one day and they we're 1.5 for both,,i no longer eat 2:D

sorry there. i am not on ww at the moment. i might well try it after christmas..i must look into those low point mince pies anyway as i aim to maintain over christmas[i reckon i won't be able to lose weight over christmas but don't want to put on any more]

thanks

Ooh mince pies!! sounds nice i must try. Hope you all have a lovely xmas. xxx

Back