Forget the Size 10 Levis!!!! (for a year..)

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:eek: Felt a little "icky" all this week and then checked my calander and thought mmmmmm things look a little late here ...did a pregnancy test last night just to prove I wasnt but guess what I AM !!!! Cant believe it!!!!

Really trilled and fingers crossed "we" will be ok till 21st June when the due date I have calculated.:wow:

Still plan to be on here checking progress and maintence with everyone...:whip: also going to check out the forum on the site pregnancy without the pounds......am not planning to have loads more to loose.....

That is fantastic!!!

Bea,

I am soooooo pleased for you!!! I actually got goosepimples when I read your post for some reason!!:eek:

Where you trying or was it a wee surprise??:clap::clap::clap::happy036::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Gobsmacked too.....my little guys is 6 and I havent been able to get pregnant since - we werent keen on medical intervention and just had sort of accepted that it wasnt going to happen again.......mmmm wonder has the weight loss something to do with it!!????

Oh that is just lovely news! Very happy for you and that age gap is going to be great, we have just under 7 years between our two youngest and our eldest and it works really nicely, even now they are grown up!

Look after yourself and congratulations!

Reactions: Bea
Fantastic news! :) I've heard of this happening after weight has been lost- peps up the fertility! That's wonderful! ;)

Fantastic news! :) I've heard of this happening after weight has been lost- peps up the fertility! That's wonderful! ;)

Thats really interesting! Funnily enough I am roughly (a little lighter) than when I got pregnant the last time!!! mmmmmmmm

Oh that is just lovely news! Very happy for you and that age gap is going to be great, we have just under 7 years between our two youngest and our eldest and it works really nicely, even now they are grown up!

Look after yourself and congratulations!

Oh thanks thats good to know....my sis is 6 years younger than me and it has not bearing now...cant wait to tell our little guy he just loves babies and smaller kids so I know he will be trilled to have a sis or bro...:)

The weight loss must have something to do with the fertility but also the feeling good about yourself and probably upping the bedroom antics too !!!! Lol x

Bea, I have only just logged on and seen your news, oh I am SO SO happy for you, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hugs!!!

:talk017:

Are you going start refeeding tomorrow?!

OMG!!! Congratulations you!

Aw, we will miss you so be sure to pop back.

Bea, I have only just logged on and seen your news, oh I am SO SO happy for you, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hugs!!!

:talk017:

Are you going start refeeding tomorrow?!

Yes - went back on real food yesterday.....using my low GI principles that I had been reading up on....actually when I was pregnant with my little guy the last time I didnt gainn any weight :eek: I know! So I really hope not to gain any now and will loose my remaining 27 when I have the baby in June!!!

Plan to on the site - keeping touch with everyone!!!!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful messages!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations Bea. I didnt know. Wondered what you meant when you said 'my news' on another thread..........so I had to go and investigate coz I knew I'd missed something.

I'm sure it will be down to your weight loss. I've read about it happening and now you're living proof.

CONGRATULATIONS HUN.:D:D:D:D:D

Back