forum meets??

Good thinking Cah-ching. Do you not need a passport to go to NI? I heard that you can sometimes be asked to show them

Nope Taz just any form of ID

Do you not need a passport to go to NI? I heard that you can sometimes be asked to show them

You need to show photo ID for all internal flights (including N. Ireland) now. Most people use their passport as that's the best form of photo ID we have.

I've been to loads of meets (I'm a real Minimins Meet Veteran now!) and can't recommend them highly enough. It's a great way to meet people, see old friends and make new ones too :)

Ditto to all the above ... Manchester meet ... only up the road from me - when though??? There are so many planned. Someone give me an idea of dates - otherwise maybe better to do next year.

Is there a calendar on here where we can view all the planned meets rather than having to pick through all the threads individually?

Cool thanks. When it is done I will take a look and see which ones I can go to!

Right well I am all booked up for Butlins, I can't make Liverpool but I am hoping to attend Cardiff, Brighton and the Minimins ball when the date is announced

Looking at the calendar - what about mid to end of June for a Manchester meet?? I'll put a suggestion on the meetings and events page - so if you like the idea say "yay" on it ..... then someone has to come up with where to go - as other than shopping (Primark!!!) and china town we don't go there much!!!

Back