Forum newbie :)

thebigman

Hey everyone, new to the forum and Cambridge diet, on my 1st day and so far so good, had a look at some of the stories on here, a true inspiration and a really good incentive to keep you motivated, anyway just thought I'd say hey lol

Hey :) start your own diary and you could be an inspiration to someone x

Welcome :)

I meant to add on - I'm on day 3 (not my first time tho). I did really well and then went back to my old ways... This time it's staying off for good. Good luck with the diet - you'll do fab. Stick with it :) x

Hey Emma, how u finding being back on the diet? This is me at the end of day 2 and still not feeling hungry, the shakes are surprisingly filling, hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying that though lol,

Hello :)
No your not jinxing yourself- just remember those words as you don't need anything else, they are more than enough to fill you up!
2nd time round is hard work :( when u join CD u only ever see it as an end goal... I made some mistakes and I'm back - I'm determined to stick with it but it isn't as easy as the first time! I think first time round your so excited and everything is so new... I didn't use this forum much last time but I will do this time. I just need to keep focus!
How are you finding it so far? x

We are all rooting for you Emma. I am not on CD, but am starting Exante today. So I am right alongside with you. ;)

Ooh thank u :) good luck to u... We'll all do great together x

So true Emma, that's all I'm focusing on just now is the end goal, yeah so far so good still not feeling hungry :) drinking a lot of water though so I think that's quashing the hunger thoughts, found myself having to stop myself yesterday in the shops picking up some fizzy juice and crisps, but it made me realise it wasn't through hunger, it was through habit, as I've been used to doing that for so long, :)

You're doing so well :) I think it's important to recognise all the little things (like you are doing) and give yourself a pat on the back :) Something that I didnt do before is think about what I do when I reach my end goal - how should I be maintaining it?? I am definitely going to have it all sussed out this time. x

Back