Forum & Slimming World Newbie

Mela

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello :) I've signed up to do Slimming World online this week and today is my first day:eek: A friend of mine lost 3 stone doing it last year so it comes highly recommended!

I want to get back into a healthy BMI so need lose 2 stone which I have gained both slowly over the years since I got together with my husband at Uni and also after having my two boys.

It all seems so daunting when I see the amount I have to get rid of but I'm really hope its something I'll be able to do as the food you are allowed even without syns seems pretty good (I know its only day one!):eek:

The thing I am really going to struggle with is cutting out the wine - I'm feeling it already as its a Friday night! I know this is the main reason why I never lose weight so I need to stick to it.

My husband is doing the diet with me but doesn't need to lose as much weight as me so it'll be great to get some support and share this experience with like minded people on here going through the same thing.

Sorry for droning on and thanks for listening :)

Best Wishes

Jemela ;)

Thanks for the kind welcome Irene :) I've been on to the SW section this evening and done my food diary so starting to settle in already ;)

Back