found the motivation i need thanks to you guys :)

susiecm3

hi everyone, i have not been around for a while and have been very slowly putting on a bit weight since i finished CD :eek:

I have about 10lbs to loose again and really couldnt face cd again, but during a break from it last year i followed THD and lost 6lbs in a week so was really pleased and too be honest never suffered too bad with any side effects :)

Annoyingly though i have lent my books out so will hopefully get them back for phase 2 but going to start pahse 1 tomorrow, didnt have anything in to do it today :sigh:

I had really been struggling with getting myself motivated until i logged back onto here and read your posts, seeing people do well is very contagious and reminds me i can do it :)

Good luck everyone, off to update my stuff :)

Good luck I'm in the same boat having lost the majority of my weight, I managed to put back on about 13lbs. This site really is good for a kick up the bum and motivation :)

Good luck, Susie and Bevy.

I love the diet.

Pam

thank you mommyb your posts have been very helpful, im actually looking forward to it!!!

Its my busiest day tomorrow (im a childminder), but i can go to bed early as hubby is rehearsing so wont moan at me lol

The black coffee is the hardest part for me........yuk yuk yuk :)

thank you mommyb your posts have been very helpful, im actually looking forward to it!!!

Its my busiest day tomorrow (im a childminder), but i can go to bed early as hubby is rehearsing so wont moan at me lol

The black coffee is the hardest part for me........yuk yuk yuk :)

I am fortunate that I have drunk black coffee for years so no problem for me.

Do you have a slow cooker ? i make lots of Harcombe friendly meals in mine. Tomorrow is my busy day too-my daughters have swimming after school etc etc am planning to leave a keema curry in mine ready for when I eventually get home-hubby will have rice with his and I will have veg

yes i have a slow cooker so will make the most of that :)

Think i will have to buy the books again as who i lent them to has not got back to me!!!

Going to batch cook soups tonight so i dont fall into a trap of getting hungry and having nothing ready to eat

Susan

Have to agree with you Susie that the positivity and inspiration on here is fantastic, I'm all fired up & ready to go too thanks to the posts on here :D

Good idea about the soups, may do that myself - presumably (as I'm not much of a cook - eek) you can freeze soup ok?

Have to agree with you Susie that the positivity and inspiration on here is fantastic, I'm all fired up & ready to go too thanks to the posts on here :D

Good idea about the soups, may do that myself - presumably (as I'm not much of a cook - eek) you can freeze soup ok?

Soups are the easiest things to cook, Jan. You just put everything into a big pan and cook until soft. You can freeze soup but I just keep it in a big pot and heat it up to boiling every day. Or you can keep it in the fridge.

By the way I always show Mum your card designs as she likes making cards.

Pam xxx

Aww thanks Pam, and thanks for the advice on the soup too.

I live on ready meals, not good! And so this diet is going to get me cooking again, amongst other things of course :p

I am fortunate that I have drunk black coffee for years so no problem for me.

Do you have a slow cooker ? i make lots of Harcombe friendly meals in mine. Tomorrow is my busy day too-my daughters have swimming after school etc etc am planning to leave a keema curry in mine ready for when I eventually get home-hubby will have rice with his and I will have veg

Oooh lovely...any chance I can steal your keema curry recipe... sounds fab lol...

Back