• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Foundation & Development

united99

S: 16st12lb C: 16st2lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.24%)
Hi There.

Can anyone tell me why I seem to be finding Development so much harder than foundation. 100 days flew by with relative ease. I am in week 3 of development & really starting to stuggle with it all.

I have lost 4st 2lbs but still got another 2 stone, I am really worried that I wont make the 2 stone.

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello

Just want to reassure you that you are NOT alone. So many LL people that I know also found Development a challenge. If you find the thread - the Highs and Lows of Development - you'll soon see what I mean.

I hope that you'll find the thread useful; it was great for those of us struggling last year.

So congratulations on your progress so far - fantastic! And I promise you, you can do it!

Good luck!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxx

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Here is the thread Mrs L refered to: http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/19450-highs-lows-development.html Hope that helps!

I just started development but I don;t see any difference so far. I think for many, not all, but some, the struggle has been psychological because they have the "100 day" target of foundation.....once that's over, I think the work "over" resounds a bit more strongnly then it should. ;)

Good luck to you!

Deb G

Silver Member
S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
People have their heart and mind set on that 100 days and are then 'lost' at the end. Set yourself another target (ie your holiday, or 150 days, or a wedding) then focus on that like you did the 100 days. Development is less structured, so you might ask your LLC if you can join a new Foundation group instead (my friend did this and it worked really well) as it will keep you more focussed being with the 'newbies'.

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
I just started development too, I'm half way through my first week. I am finding it a little tougher because I see this as the very last stretch having only 24lbs to go. I think it's just impatience to get on to RTM considering other members of my foundation group are now on RTM and our development group is mixed in with a RTM group. Could it be just thta you are feeling better about yourself now, maybe getting a little bored and impatient for the next stage?